How Much Credit Should Obama Get For The Recovery?

Sundial

Class Warrior
Aug 1, 2011
I usually don't either blame or credit presidents for the economic situation. Mainly what happens is beyond their control. But this time I think it may be a little different. Obama's taken some steps some other presidents would be afraid to go. He's taken some political risks, in other words, which appear to be paying off. Should he get more than normal credit for the recovery?

I usually don't either blame or credit presidents for the economic situation. Mainly what happens is beyond their control. But this time I think it may be a little different. Obama's taken some steps some other presidents would be afraid to go. He's taken some political risks, in other words, which appear to be paying off. Should he get more than normal credit for the recovery?

What "recovery?"

First of all there has to be a recovery for the President to get credit for one...
Wait a second.Unless the President is Obama...
Then he gets a Nobel Prize.For what exactly did he get that for again?
Now we are expected to give him credit constantly aren't we.Good Grief... :confused:

Last edited:
...he recovered from??? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot he's a nicotine addict. So he finally quit for good eh?

What "recovery?"

The one FOX News isn't telling you about?

fredgraph.pdf

He gets credit for it being so sluggish.

It would have been more robust if he hadn't put his lead foot on it with the healthcare boondoggle.

If he had actually paid attention to his stimulus and HAMP and made sure they were doing what they were designed to do instead of taking his eye off the ball I would have to be giving him credit now.

The stimulus saved us from another Great Depression, so both Obama and the Democrats and Republicans who voted for it deserve kudos.

It would have been more robust if he hadn't put his lead foot on it with the healthcare boondoggle.

If he had actually paid attention to his stimulus and HAMP and made sure they were doing what they were designed to do instead of taking his eye off the ball I would have to be giving him credit now.

What a bizarre post.

Healthcare reform has nothing to do with the recovery.

What recovery?

It'd be more robust if the Republicans would stop putting demagoguery ahead of what's best for the country.

The stimulus saved us from another Great Depression, so both Obama and the Democrats and Republicans who voted for it deserve kudos.

Prove it.

What a bizarre post.

You missed some talking points, the left is saying that Obamacare is good for the economy because it reduces spending and the deficit. Not that I believe that, but your side certainly wants me to.

What a bizarre post.

You are right for a change. So why did Obama and the Dems waste so much time on such a bad bill instead of working on the economy where the work was needed?

When does this rumored recovery actually start? We heard this song before, like in 'recovery summer' and all.

Knowing ignorant union teacher educated lefties I would expect that they would believe the left wing media the same way they did when FDR said "happy days are here again" while Americans were dying of starvation during his first three terms.

What a bizarre post.

You are right for a change. So why did Obama and the Dems waste so much time on such a bad bill instead of working on the economy where the work was needed?

Healthcare reform was a good bill.

And it is the Republicans that are blocking the jobs bill.

What a bizarre post.

No, he isn't right. The health care legislation is one of the factors responsible for the lack of economic recovery. It costs too much money and businesses don't know exactly what to expect from it. That is one of the reasons nobody is hiring.

Forum List

Back