How much can the government morally take from you?

Ask your preacher.

437.jpg

So what's your answer. How much does the government have the right to take from you?

You'll never get a straight answer from any liberal because the truth is that liberals believe the government can take whatever it wants to take, or whatever liberals want it to take.

The government can take as much as I'm willing to pay. Beyond that, I suffer the consequences of refusing to pay more...

It's your thread. Sooo, what's your answer? Everything was working pretty well until Boy George fucked it up.

My starting point is that government should not be taxing more than half of a person's increase. I don't see why a person should be punished for innovation and be forced to give such large amounts to faceless bureaucrats who aren't even necessarily adding much value to the world. It's pretty fundamental when you think about it. Anything beyond half is collectivism. And collectivism has failed time and time again.

It's your thread. Sooo, what's your answer? Everything was working pretty well until Boy George fucked it up.

My starting point is that government should not be taxing more than half of a person's increase. I don't see why a person should be punished for innovation and be forced to give such large amounts to faceless bureaucrats who aren't even necessarily adding much value to the world. It's pretty fundamental when you think about it. Anything beyond half is collectivism. And collectivism has failed time and time again.

Okay, so who's paying HALF...?

Okay, so who's paying HALF...?

A better question is do you disagree? And why?

Mocking and link spam aside; do you have an answer?

That's what is sad, those were his answers. He's nothing more.

I objected even if they were reputable links. I shouldn't have to data mine for an answer. He needs to grow up and learn how to think for himself. That is evident too from the links he posted. I opened one for the fun of it. Simple minded nonsense.
That is why I have put him on the ignore list. He is a warped individual with no sense of self. Likely needs an evaluation for his mental health.

Forum List

Back