How much can the government morally take from you?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
LIbs: How much can the government morally take from me and you? Would 100 percent be moral? More than half? Half? A nominal amount to pay for public interests that the private market otherwise won't accomplish? None?

Obama%20Wave%20Watch.gif

Under republican Eisenhower, the top rate was over 90%.

We are not discussing top rate of those making above $1 million a year. We are discussing the 'Middle Class'. Oh, I forgot Maobama has destroyed the middle Class in the last 4 years. They are now the poor. There's only those poor that work and pay their taxes and those that are dependent on Gov't welfare.

We are not discussing top tax rate of those making above $1 million a year. We are discussing the 'Middle Class'. Oh, I forgot Maobama has destroyed the middle Class in the last 4 years. They are now the poor. There's only those poor that work and pay their taxes and those that are dependent on Gov't welfare.

We are not discussing top rate of those making above $1 million a year. We are discussing the 'Middle Class'. Oh, I forgot Maobama has destroyed the middle Class in the last 4 years. They are now the poor. There's only those poor that work and pay their taxes and those that are dependent on Gov't welfare.

That's not true. The question is how much can the govt. morally take. Ironically, nobody has truly taken on that question yet.

Mocking and link spam aside; do you have an answer?

That's what is sad, those were his answers. He's nothing more.

I objected even if they were reputable links. I shouldn't have to data mine for an answer. He needs to grow up and learn how to think for himself. That is evident too from the links he posted. I opened one for the fun of it. Simple minded nonsense.

Forum List

Back