How much can renewable energy save us?

Fortunately there is no need for this to happen quickly, but we are off to a good start! And with decent employers taking advantage of it to add free fuel to their employee benefits, this is good for those employees, I mean, free fuel? Employees will take it!

yeah sorry but no one gets "free" anyting

Wife pulls into EV designated parking spot (additional advantage #1, 1st floor parking, closer to office). Wife plugs in car. Fuel is delivered to car throughout the day. Wife gets in car at end of day, now full of fuel. Drives home. Pays nothing! Repeats day in and day out. Not even any restrictions on using this fuel! Yesterday we went out to eat on this zero cost fuel, I've used it to go to the movie theater, fetch groceries, then don't even ask for an accounting of it for tax purposes! They just hand it out to employees like...its...free!!

I'm sure this "non-free, but take as much as you'd like, and pay use $0 for it!" benefit must be becoming more common among the higher quality employers nowadays, it can't be like folks as conservative as bankers invented this fringe benefit, or it will stop with them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back