How much are you willing to pay?

No I don't know anything about cash. I said subsidies which I assume will be on a sliding scale according to income. This would most likely go firectly to the insurer.

You inferred, cash. How else am I supposed to interpret what you wrote? I'm not jumping one paragraph, I truly thought you knew what you were talking about.

. Of course we will never know whether they spent their kids doctor money on booze or NFL tickets, but who cares right? The important thing is that we screw the responsible people. Punishing success is so en vogue these days.

Said 1 + The govt has to subsidize people who can't afford insurance. That's what this reforn is primarily about.Statistics show that many of the uninsured make over 50K. I am not willing to subsidize their insurance because they choose to spend their money elsewhere. I am asking how much people are willing to give?

The same goes for people who bought homes they can't afford. I know several of those too. Sorry. No money from me unless you are immediate family.

No takers eh?

Chanel+

And I've read that 40% are in the 19-29 age cohort. How many in your stated 50k range does that leave when you add illegals and actual poor people into the equation, who are (in your paraphrased words) just too irresponsible to get insurance, 1-2%?

I think you cling to tightly to twisted by design statistics.

Said 1 + The govt has to subsidize people who can't afford insurance. That's what this reforn is primarily about.Statistics show that many of the uninsured make over 50K. I am not willing to subsidize their insurance because they choose to spend their money elsewhere. I am asking how much people are willing to give?

The same goes for people who bought homes they can't afford. I know several of those too. Sorry. No money from me unless you are immediate family.

No takers eh?

Forum List

Back