How much are you willing to pay?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
It seems that libs love to guilt people into "freebies" for welfare recipients, illegals, the "children" etc but I've yet to see anyone say "I'd be willing to pay an extra thousand for health insurance because thousands of "poor" people are dying in the streets". They want to extend medicaid social security and welfare to illegals, but they never say "I'll pay an extra 10 percent in taxes" I would love to hear one redistributor of other peoples money actually put their money where their mouth is.

Any takers?

In the interest of fairness and honesty - I'm not willing to pay one more dime.

It seems that libs love to guilt people into "freebies" for welfare recipients, illegals, the "children" etc but I've yet to see anyone say "I'd be willing to pay an extra thousand for health insurance because thousands of "poor" people are dying in the streets". They want to extend medicaid social security and welfare to illegals, but they never say "I'll pay an extra 10 percent in taxes" I would love to hear one redistributor of other peoples money actually put their money where their mouth is.

Any takers?

We already pay for illegals at the emergency room. In the intrest of fairness and honesty why not admit you are a filthy fear mongering neo con moron..

Oh ya..welcome to the list ...I never gave you a personal howdee doo.

PS Jon - Jon ...It would be nice if you took your opinion and you pathetic neg rep and shove them up your ass.

Last edited:

Any takers?

We already pay for illegals at the emergency room. In the intrest of fairness and honesty why not admit you are a filthy fear mongering neo con moron..

nobody gives a shit about your stupid list. we mock you! why didn't you answer the freaking question. how much are you willing to pay?

how many hours a day are you willing to work to pay for illegals entitlements?

I would pay an extra $1000 in taxes if the money went to getting illegals out of our emergency rooms and out of our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Huggy -Thank you for that useless post. Shall we accept that reply to mean "not one damn penny from me either"?

See Huggy we're not that different after all. Except I don't call people names and try to steal their money.

Last edited:

Any takers?

nobody gives a shit about your stupid list. we mock you! why didn't you answer the freaking question. how much are you willing to pay?

I don't respond to fear mongering bullshit seriously. What you mock is of no consequence since you destroyed my party and our country ...you filthy neo con bitch.

I don't respond to fear mongering bullshit seriously. What you mock is of no consequence since you destroyed my party and our country ...you filthy neo con bitch.

ha ha ha so how much you willing to pay to get illegals to rebuild your country libtard? that is the question at hand.

Yep. I could call you a "non answerer of questions" but I don't want to hurt your feelings. Lol

Jons idea is a good one but of course that's not on the table. What is on the table is 1 or maybe 2 trillion dollars in subsidies for those poor working folks who can't afford health care. Of course we will never know whether they spent their kids doctor money on booze or NFL tickets, but who cares right? The important thing is that we screw the responsible people. Punishing success is so en vogue these days.

How about 1 percent Huggy?

Take the money we piss away on dick-waving foreign policy and put it into healthcare here at home.

Problem solved.

Any takers?

How much do we pay now for these things? Whatever it is....something less than THAT amount....

You are missing the point It I going to cost 1 trillion dollars Reid says 2 trillion we are all going to have to pay more I'm asking how much -n real dollars people are willing to oay.

And of course we don't have a price tag on amnesty but let out that at one trillion (seems to be the magic number) How much extra should the govt take out of your pay. These people need services too.

Any takers?

You are missing the point It I going to cost 1 trillion dollars Reid says 2 trillion we are all going to have to pay more I'm asking how much -n real dollars people are willing to oay.

And of course we don't have a price tag on amnesty but let out that at one trillion (seems to be the magic number) How much extra should the govt take out of your pay. These people need services too.

Any takers?
You mentioned people getting cash. Elaborate. SVP

No I don't know anything about cash. I said subsidies which I assume will be on a sliding scale according to income. This would most likely go firectly to the insurer.

BTW - I just read BC BS may raise a family policy 500 bucks to pass along their new tax

I'm not willing to pay an exta 50 cents for socialized medicine in this country. If the government is in need of good ideas on how to fund this dog and pony horseshit why not quit paying money into the worthless United Nations, sending money over seas to countries that could give a shit less about us except for the money we send to them, run all the illegal alien bastards out of the country, and quit shooting shit up into space. I am sure that if they did all of these things there would be no problem for them to find money for their worthless health reform crap. Most likely they wouldn't even need to raise taxes.

Brilliant! But also not on the table.

Where are the pro public option people? The govt needs their help. 500 bucks more libs? To save the dying children?

Forum List

Back