How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended?

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended?

• 97%, the Consensus dropoff

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 50%, the glass is half full

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 20%, the odds of Trump winning the election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The AGW Cult will disappear

• Other

• Total voters
We know that many left wing poster are paid posters. Some are paid by Media Matters under Stats and Starkey's Internet Outreach Operation. Others like Rdean are paid by the Koch Brothers because they think it's a funny way to make Progs look like Moonbats

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended after the Trump inaugeration

Oh, here's $20 for participating in the survey

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

You're not too good at inventing words.

Sounds like you invented a battery for operating on the Moon.

Moonbatry didn't look right
How about Moonloonpantry?
That sounds like a kitchen cabinet.

We know that many left wing poster are paid posters. Some are paid by Media Matters under Stats and Starkey's Internet Outreach Operation. Others like Rdean are paid by the Koch Brothers because they think it's a funny way to make Progs look like Moonbats

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended after the Trump inaugeration

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

You need the hyphens in it --

Moon-Bat-ry.

They teach you this in upper division college technical writing.

It is a hard class.

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

I like the walk in type.

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

I like the walk in type.
I have a walk-in closet which I like because all my clothes fit into it.

Since it's winter now and there is snow everywhere the coat and jackets and rain gear are first, then the business casual outerwear, then the sweater vests, then the household sweatsuits, then the mothballed summer clothing, then the skiing clothes, and finally the hunting camo clothes.

But I don't have a walk-in pantry in the kitchen. That would be cool too, but you need a really big house for that.

Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

I like the walk in type.

Since it's winter now and there is snow everywhere the coat and jackets and rain gear are first, then the business casual outerwear, then the sweater vests, then the household sweatsuits, then the mothballed summer clothing, then the skiing clothes, and finally the hunting camo clothes.

But I don't have a walk-in pantry in the kitchen. That would be cool too, but you need a really big house for that.

I have a walk in pantry in my new house. it is not a huge house I don't think. Big enough though. Love the walk in closets too. They still seem to get crammed packed full.

Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

I like the walk in type.

You kept the walk in closet?

You must be single. lol.

The Mrs took over most of ours.

....and here Carle Danger disappeared when I was THIS close to thinking she was a real person.

Yeah there were five who disappeared completely on election night. Then there was one who admitted their contract ran for another few days. Pretty comical that they felt the need to infest a message board.

Forum List

Back