How Marxists got control of the Dems

We are nearly a government run economy. It is no wonder things suck so bad.

debt-percent-gdp.jpg

You are ignoring that 2011 will be less than 2010 and this year, even less. You are biased and play fast with graphs: all flash in the pan, but no oil in the sand.

You know, this thread is entirely weird. I mean, that Commie stuff never made any good sense, but during the Cold War at least it made bad sense: it appealed to people's fear of a foreign power that was a real potential danger.

Now, it's nothing but the boogie-man. A turnip ghost. A Jack-o-lantern. Much ado about nothing. The word stirs no fears, and using it scores no political points.

You know, this thread is entirely weird. I mean, that Commie stuff never made any good sense, but during the Cold War at least it made bad sense: it appealed to people's fear of a foreign power that was a real potential danger.

Now, it's nothing but the boogie-man. A turnip ghost. A Jack-o-lantern. Much ado about nothing. The word stirs no fears, and using it scores no political points.

FDR took the advice of genuine, certified Communist spies.

True story

True story

He did indeed...and ceeded alot of Europe to the Soviets/Stalin with the blessing of Churchill...

True story

Yeah, but on what subject? Foreign policy, not economics, and as it happened the Soviet Union was our ally at the time, so there wasn't any serious conflict yet. Nor did he know they were Soviet spies.

One thing I'll guarantee, though: as of now, there are no Soviet spies anywhere in the U.S. government. Not a one.

True story

Yeah, but on what subject? Foreign policy, not economics, and as it happened the Soviet Union was our ally at the time, so there wasn't any serious conflict yet. Nor did he know they were Soviet spies.

One thing I'll guarantee, though: as of now, there are no Soviet spies anywhere in the U.S. government. Not a one.

Ally...that WE should have taken out as George Patton wanted to do.

Also...True Story.

True story

Not economics? Really?

FDR didn't admire Stalin's central planned economy? Is that your final answer?

FDR took the advice of genuine, certified Communist spies. True story
You take advice from the turnip fairies in your brain: true story.

FDR took the advice of genuine, certified Communist spies. True story
You take advice from the turnip fairies in your brain: true story.

History is not kind to Progressive fiction

CrusaderFiction is drooling again.

Stamp the feeding instructions on his forehead.

History is not kind to Progressive fiction
Note how Jokey Fakey has to get the last word as in his last post?

Jokey? You are a fraud. Accept your lot in life and admit it.

CrusaderFake is morally insane, you are merely a loon.
If being and living in the real world as opposed to you living in an alternate or self-made universe as you do is being a loon?

Then...colour me shocked...NOT.

Wake up Jake. YOU are a fraud. Admit it.

*Idiot*

You are in the one trying to live in a parallel universe.

Our historical narrative as a country is not what you claim, never was, never will be.

Forum List

Back