How many

Forgive me, I am ready for retirement. I think Huey MEANT something else. ARE you tired of...I guess, he meant, I infer, all the racial bating surrounding the T. Martin/ Georg. Zimmerman thinngy . I am sorry for this kid, I wish he was still here among us...But, on the other hand, I am tired of blacks pretending this is a bigger issue than it is, innocent people are murdered all the time, some of them are whites killed by blacks for racial reasons, and I NEVER see black leaders outraged when that happens...What difference should it make? Innocent victims aren't the issue here, it's blacks with a axe to grind...Happy retirement, kids.

well I meant what I posted,aint retirement great,except the "honey do's".As for big truck driving I do miss it a great deal,everytime I see a big rig. Well every one have a great weekend the "missus is yelling for me to mow the lawn".

I am about to retire to the veranda for a mint julep and gaze over the paddocks to contemplate the mysteries of zen animal husbandry.

"The white race has officially retired"

Oh, wait. I was trying to keep this seemingly non-racial thread on sub-forum topic...

The Mrs. and I crunched the numbers. We will not be able to retire.

Forum List

Back