How Many

You forgot the Hussein part. That is an additional 7. And the spaces between the names, that is two more. ......

he doesn't sign his middle name and the last time I checked you don't need ink for a space between words.

Technically, it is not really their signature if it is not written as a signature in a fluid motion.

(I don't know what my statement is really supposed to mean, but I said it anyway.)

Don't tell people that. Next thing you know the wingnuts will say every law passed isn't law yet 'cuz the prez never really "signed" it.

I can see Orly Taitz and Michael Moore firing up their media campaigns now...

Shit! That would open a can of worms...

How long has this using multiple pen for signatures thing been going on?

If every law needed to be repealed, would that mean that blacks would still be slaves?

But Surely the genius who discovered that both sides of a piece of paper being used can save millions of dollars and who was going to change the way Washington runs would want to set a new standard.

I never noticed the multiple pen thing before. I do remember Reagan and Gorbachev or whoever trading pens after signing something but i never noticed the Pres using multiple pens. Maybe because no other president had to be on TV every time he signed a bill.

It's a fucking stupid waste no matter who does it. God the fucking self aggrandizing is sickening.

Last edited:
How Many fucking Mont Blanc pens does it take Obama to sign his fucking name to a bill anyway?

Obama's 22 pens stamp health care bill into law - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

22 pens really?

Our President only has 11 letters in his name and it took 22 pens to sign the fucking bill.

And how much did all those pens cost? Since the Obama administration was the one to figure out that both sides of a piece of paper can be written on, you'd think they should know that a pen can be used to sign a signature hundreds of times

:lol::lol::lol:This is all that's left huh, criticize over the use of pens, which tend to be collector items as they were used to sign a bill:lol: And maybe the fact that he had to sign in multiple places.

How Many fucking Mont Blanc pens does it take Obama to sign his fucking name to a bill anyway?

Obama's 22 pens stamp health care bill into law - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

22 pens really?

Our President only has 11 letters in his name and it took 22 pens to sign the fucking bill.

And how much did all those pens cost? Since the Obama administration was the one to figure out that both sides of a piece of paper can be written on, you'd think they should know that a pen can be used to sign a signature hundreds of times

:lol::lol::lol:This is all that's left huh, criticize over the use of pens, which tend to be collector items as they were used to sign a bill:lol: And maybe the fact that he had to sign in multiple places.

As i said I really never noticed the multiple pen thing before. Doesn't make it any less fucking stupid does it?

Forum List

Back