How many wives did Obamas father have

Actually Obama's father being a polygamist means when Democrats and the media try to play that game on Romney (I believe his grandfather was a polygamist in Mexico) Mitt can fight fire with fire.

Ya...a guy that barely knew his father is EXACTLY the same as a a guy that donates millions to a cult/religion that used to openly promote and harbor polygamists(and still does).

Nice find...run with it!!!! :cuckoo:

Oh yea, you're so smart, you know all about the modern day Mormons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind if I go throw up???

You do realize Christians used to have more than one wife, right?? True story.

anybody know?

Good article here on his dad.

Heather Smathers, a investigative journalist with the Arizona Independent, obtained the files through a Freedom of Information request.

A memo from a University of Hawaii foreign student advisor said that Obama senior had 'been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would "try" to stay away from the girls.'

It also considered his earlier Kenya marriage as a grounds to deny him a visa extension but concluded that 'polygamy was not an excludable or deportation charge'.

He is further described as 'a slippery character', and his relationships with 'several women' are discussed and investigated, while questions about his 'marital problems' are repeatedly raised.

Another immigration memo, from June 1964, records that Harvard officials were trying 'to get rid of him' and 'couldn't seem to figure out how many wives he had'.

Read more: Barack Obama's father was a serial womaniser who was warned to stop 'playboy ways' | Mail Online

But Newt getting bj's in the parking lot so he could say he hadn't had sex with her ... THAT's "private".

Sheesh.

Repubs really are different from the rest of us. Or so they tell us.

Actually Obama's father being a polygamist means when Democrats and the media try to play that game on Romney (I believe his grandfather was a polygamist in Mexico) Mitt can fight fire with fire.

Ya...a guy that barely knew his father is EXACTLY the same as a a guy that donates millions to a cult/religion that used to openly promote and harbor polygamists(and still does).

Nice find...run with it!!!! :cuckoo:

Oh yea, you're so smart, you know all about the modern day Mormons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind if I go throw up???

You do realize Christians used to have more than one wife, right?? True story.

Smart enough to read the Book of Morman before I open my pie hole and talk stupid shit about it sweet cheeks. Christians had multiple wives thousands of years ago...Modern day Mormans still practice polygamy. Fail much sugar tits?

Anyone want to see something gross?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEVlG7JdRK4]Operation of Pilonidal Sinus in Alnoor foundation - YouTube[/ame]

That's just stupid.

Apples and tennis rackets.

Better luck next time.

I don't give a shit, but the media is already bringing it up. It was Mitt's great great grandfather who had 12 wives.

I have to go back and change my original post on it.

Polygamy plays key role in Romney's family tree - Houston Chronicle

I very much doubt that will happen. I would say religion is off the table.

Don't I wish. The media did it to Romney in 2007.

Check this out.

Polygamy plays key role in Romney's family tree
One forebear of the Mormon GOP candidate in 2008 had five wives; another had 12
GLEN JOHNSON, Associated Press
Published 06:30 a.m., Sunday, February 25, 2007

Polygamy plays key role in Romney's family tree - Houston Chronicle

anybody know?

Good article here on his dad.

Heather Smathers, a investigative journalist with the Arizona Independent, obtained the files through a Freedom of Information request.

A memo from a University of Hawaii foreign student advisor said that Obama senior had 'been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would "try" to stay away from the girls.'

It also considered his earlier Kenya marriage as a grounds to deny him a visa extension but concluded that 'polygamy was not an excludable or deportation charge'.

He is further described as 'a slippery character', and his relationships with 'several women' are discussed and investigated, while questions about his 'marital problems' are repeatedly raised.

Another immigration memo, from June 1964, records that Harvard officials were trying 'to get rid of him' and 'couldn't seem to figure out how many wives he had'.

Read more: Barack Obama's father was a serial womaniser who was warned to stop 'playboy ways' | Mail Online

But Newt getting bj's in the parking lot so he could say he hadn't had sex with her ... THAT's "private".

Sheesh.

Repubs really are different from the rest of us. Or so they tell us.

How the fuck does Newt get dragged into this? I was responding to the OP over how many wives Obama's dad had.

It's not my fault that the headline says he was a serial womaniser.

Go bitch at the Daily Mail.

In the Bible the apostle Paul directs that deacons should be the husband of only 1 wife and in doing so he alludes to Christians having more than one wife.

1 Timothy 3:12 - "Let deacons be husbands of only one wife..."

I don't know of any place in the Bible that say Christians have more than one wife. But certainly polygamy is a tradition in the east. King Solomon, and King David of the OT (not Christians as Christians weren't around yet .) had multiple wives. Jesus could have been saying that Christians should put away that particular eastern or Jewish tradition. There is no indication that polygamy wasn't allowed. It sounds as if it is allowed but to be a church deacon you can only have 1 wife. )Less distraction, I suppose! ;)

Last edited:
Hey - it matters because Obamas old man is thismystery-figure that calls into question where Obama was born

Yer like....so behind the times...I bet you still think leisure suits are the height of fashion:tongue:

How many wives did Obamas father have

"Ernest Willis, a New Hampshire man accused of raping and fathering a child with a 15-year-old girl from his church in 1997, was found guilty today of three counts of forcible rape and a count of felonious sexual assault.

Willis' case drew national headlines because his victim, Tina Anderson, who gave an exclusive interview to "20/20" last month, said she was forced to confess her "sin" -- the pregnancy -- in front of their congregation at Trinity Baptist Church, an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church (IFB) in Concord, N.H. The church's then-pastor, Chuck Phelps, helped arrange for Anderson to move thousands of miles away from home to live with an IFB family and give her child up for adoption.

Christopher Peterman, a senior at Bob Jones University, started a Facebook page called Do Right BJU whose mission statement is "an abuse awareness and support group at Bob Jones University." Peterson's Facebook page showed the links the Christian university had with a child rape cover-up. Peterson began petitioning to ask Bob Jones University to remove Chuck Phelps from the board of trustees.

This Tuesday, Christopher Peterman was expelled from Bob Jones University for watching Glee, after a series of meetings with the schools officials and threats to kick him out of the university for his activity on his Facebook page."

323.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back