How many wives did Obamas father have

Hey - it matters because Obamas old man is thismystery-figure that calls into question where Obama was born

free-idiot-test.jpg

Actually Obama's father being a polygamist means when Democrats and the media try to play that game on Romney (I believe his grandfather was a polygamist in Mexico) Mitt can fight fire with fire.

ETA:

I double checked. It was his great great grandfather who had 12 wives.

Last edited:
Actually Obama's father being a polygamist means when Democrats and the media try to play that game on Romney (I believe his grandfather was a polygamist in Mexico) Mitt can fight fire with fire.

That's just stupid.

Apples and tennis rackets.

Better luck next time.

anybody know?

Good article here on his dad.

Heather Smathers, a investigative journalist with the Arizona Independent, obtained the files through a Freedom of Information request.

A memo from a University of Hawaii foreign student advisor said that Obama senior had 'been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would "try" to stay away from the girls.'

It also considered his earlier Kenya marriage as a grounds to deny him a visa extension but concluded that 'polygamy was not an excludable or deportation charge'.

He is further described as 'a slippery character', and his relationships with 'several women' are discussed and investigated, while questions about his 'marital problems' are repeatedly raised.

Another immigration memo, from June 1964, records that Harvard officials were trying 'to get rid of him' and 'couldn't seem to figure out how many wives he had'.

Read more: Barack Obama's father was a serial womaniser who was warned to stop 'playboy ways' | Mail Online

Ya...a guy that barely knew his father is EXACTLY the same as a a guy that donates millions to a cult/religion that used to openly promote and harbor polygamists(and still does).

Nice find...run with it!!!! :cuckoo:

I very much doubt that will happen. I would say religion is off the table.

I'll be honest about this - I really hate that my president is a southern Baptist. Gives me the shudders just thinking about it.

But - a really nasty and low down cult like Mormonism is even worse.

Romney - slash and dash with the cash would be disastrous. As a bishop in the mormon "church" mitt is bound to conduct his private and public life according to the book of Mormon. For those who don't think this is important, I URGE you to read up on Morm beliefs.

Ya...a guy that barely knew his father is EXACTLY the same as a a guy that donates millions to a cult/religion that used to openly promote and harbor polygamists(and still does).

Nice find...run with it!!!! :cuckoo:

$2million dollars to the Morm church in Burger King stocks.

Next, we'll hear that Mitt will have to tithe the US economy to the church.

Forum List

Back