How Many Whores Are Trying To Collect Dividends...?

There’s no blame to place amongst willing participants. If you didn’t know...
They were not willing.

You think the women should sacrifice their ambitions & careers because a dumbass harasses them sexually?
You can prove that? Of course you can't... At least I gave room for actual victims... Your beta ass, assumes they all were...
What? You fucking moron, it the stories from the women that were harassed.

But hey, women are all liars when there aren't witnesses, right Mr misogynist asshole?
Wow... your quite the milksop aren’t you. If they weren’t forced; they were willing. Its good you know your place...

So, tell me, if at work & your boss calls youi in for a meeting, you go to that meeting, & he shows up naked & asks for sex, what part of that is willing?
The part where you walk out...

They were not willing.

You think the women should sacrifice their ambitions & careers because a dumbass harasses them sexually?
You can prove that? Of course you can't... At least I gave room for actual victims... Your beta ass, assumes they all were...

But hey, women are all liars when there aren't witnesses, right Mr misogynist asshole?
Wow... your quite the milksop aren’t you. If they weren’t forced; they were willing. Its good you know your place...

So, tell me, if at work & your boss calls youi in for a meeting, you go to that meeting, & he shows up naked & asks for sex, what part of that is willing?
Some of these women are the same women that don't have a problem of having sex in a sex scene for a movie. So would some of them perhaps be willing to go "to the casting couch" to become stars? I think so. Does that mean all of the women?..... no.

So a actor has a sex scene ( hint, they really aren't having sex) and you think it gives a green light to sexually harass them?

With this Weinstein debacle unfolding, women are trampling over one another to to admit that they sucked, and fucked their way to top.
The only real questions left to answer are these...
" How many are nothing but whores looking to skim a little off the top, now that they've attained the money, and fame they were after?
And how many were actually victimized against their will?
Better still...
How do you determine one, from the other?
This is the Democrat's "chickens" coming home to roost. They have accuse US, that we are the deplorables yet we see over and over who the real rapists, sexists and racists really are... The democrat party will never see power again..And you can thank Harvey(not the hurricane) for that...

Hacks must be hacks, and haters must hate and thus they ^^^ must post the same shit day after day after day.
Bwaaaaaahaaaaahhhaaaaa... I point out the hypocrisy of the left and then the Rules for Radicals come out... Same ole shit, different day for a liberal.
You are an idiot! Not everything in life is born of politics. Not every evil is from Liberalism and not every virtue is from Conservatism.

If you are gullible enough to think so, you are intellectually inept and therefore unworthy of serious debate. If you sincerely believe that and developed that twisted logic independently of the influence of typical Right Wing 'pundits', you should be dismissed as a sad and troubled person desperate for professionals Neal mental health care.
Sad and desperate enough to put female Hollywood stars on a casting couch to get sex like a liberal?... Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa... You liberals truly do amaze me at times....

They were not willing.

But the harassment already happened and now it will cost them their job if they walk out. And you are OK with that.

But the harassment already happened and now it will cost them their job if they walk out. And you are OK with that.
From what stories I'm hearing... They're doing to land the part in the first place... Either way... It doesn't matter if I'm okay with it. These women were...

Some of these women are the same women that don't have a problem of having sex in a sex scene for a movie. So would some of them perhaps be willing to go "to the casting couch" to become stars? I think so. Does that mean all of the women?..... no.

So a actor has a sex scene ( hint, they really aren't having sex) and you think it gives a green light to sexually harass them?
No, it does not give a green light to sexually harass them.
And perhaps the actors are not having actual sex, but in some movies that is a very minor distinction considering that they are naked and on top of each other. I could find some clips from R rated movies that show the actors in very explicit sexual situations, but it would be a violation of USMB rules to post them here.
I am not saying that there were not many women that were harassed/ sexually assaulted/ raped etc. I'm just saying that there are likely some women that went to the casting couch willingly and found it to be an easy way to get a good role in a movie.

Forum List

Back