How many ways are Donnie and Family ripping off America

With the recent news that Trump, family, and friends may have been involved with Inauguration shenanigans, all the emoluments stuff, Secret Service expenses for Trump Hotels, and whatever else investigators may dig up, is it fair to speculate about all rhe ways Donnie, family, and friends may be ripping off America?
How many ways?

every-which-way-but-loose-5517776189498.jpg

With the recent news that Trump, family, and friends may have been involved with Inauguration shenanigans, all the emoluments stuff, Secret Service expenses for Trump Hotels, and whatever else investigators may dig up, is it fair to speculate about all rhe ways Donnie, family, and friends may be ripping off America?
/——-/ None, Tinkerbell. But thanks for asking

It is absolutely no secret & it is well known that Trump has been a serial liar, a serial adulterer, a con artist that has scammed contractors & students out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$, had ZERO political experience before running for POTUS, and those are just some of his good attributes.

When you vote for shit then why would you expect caviar?

Trump is pure shit; no secret.
you are right....but its just a shame your party put up their own pile of shit to oppose him.....

My party?

LOL; I have voted third party for POTUS for nearly four goddamn decades you dumb POS.
if you were third party you would not care for either party but yet you never bad mouth the democrats....why is that?......

that isn't the pointy, Timmy.

I joined this forum mid August, 2018.

But go ahead & keep voting for your one party Nazi system that feigns being a two party joke.
timmy is another poster.....you in the right thread?...

Forum List

Back