how many votes does it take.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
to pass a bill in the house.....in the senate.....

don't the dems have more than half the total votes covered......haven't they held that majority for three years.....

what stopped them from passing their agenda.....

don't the dems have more than half the total votes covered......haven't they held that majority for three years.....

The fact that " they " don't have one agenda. They have somewhere around 60... or 59 as of a couple weeks ago.

They want their agenda passed, i.e., Health Care Reform but they don't want to go on records as the only party voting in favor of it. That way, when it all goes up in flames, they can say it wasn't all their idea. It's called "Chicken shitness."

What does it mean to be a Democrat today?

Obviously pro-Bush from the looks of things.

Pro WAR

Pro Maintaining troops in various nations for over 60 years.

Pro massive government spending

pro government control period

pro support of failed government programs

pro support of any initiative to stop government reform

pro support of denying the will of the people in numerous states

pro support of one fourth of all public employees not even paying into Social Security

Pro support of exceptionally poor government

pro support of a Wall Street and foreign bank TARP bailout at the cost of massive foreclosures and massive unemployment that impacted Obama voters the most, the young and the black communities.

pro support of massive increases in taxation

pro support of expansion of government

pro support of the healthcare sellout to the drug and insurance industry that will not reform healthcare or reduce costs.

I mean really, someone stop me. A Republican you can influence and change, a Democrat forces you to change.

Does anyone here know a Republican government worker besides the military? I don't, all Democrats.

One giant Democrat government worker voting block slave to voting for the pro-government Party Democrats.

The entire world sacrificed during these times, and your government didn't.

Forum List

Back