How many unemployed....

A lady was killed here by snow coming off her roof. ;)
You could also slip on the ice. What if they have to get up on the roof? What if they injury their shoulder why using the rake?
You want these people to risk injury, and being taken off UE just because you think they should take two days of work. It isn't worth the risk

Gee if she paid someone to pull the snow from her roof. it wouldn't have been there to kill her now would it?.

I will also add, I bet you many people on UE are already doing this. I just like pointing out your idea is somewhat lame, and full of holes.

You'd lose that bet. Around here there are plenty of houses with roofs that need cleaning.

When you have an excuse for everything, you have use for nothing.

Are you saying a woman cant use a roof rake? I never said what she was doing.
it doesn't matter what she was doing when the snow fell. it only mattered that there was too much snow on her roof

Did i say anything about the flat roofs of commercial buildings?

And if you're afraid of getting hurt by doing a simple job like pulling snow from a roof while standing on the ground then you have bigger problems than simply being out of work.

You should have a look at the 2 ton killer icicles hanging off my roof!

God forbid you use your brain and knock the icicles down first?
I may have a hard head but I'm not going to use it to knock down icicles.
Especially those that are two stories up. Responsability for the icicle lies with the absentee landlord. The best I can do is block off the area below them so that no one walks underneath them and gets skewered.

You should have a look at the 2 ton killer icicles hanging off my roof!

Especially those that are two stories up. Responsability for the icicle lies with the absentee landlord. The best I can do is block off the area below them so that no one walks underneath them and gets skewered.

So you won't open a window and knock down the icicles so no one gets hurt?

So you won't open a window and knock down the icicles so no one gets hurt?
Can't open the window. The sash is broken and it's so old the glass will fall out.
Are you my landlord? If so, you need to stop avoiding resposability and fix some stuff around here.

Are taking advantage of a great opportunity to make some dough?

Here in New England, roofs are collapsing under the weight of record snowfalls. How many so called unemployed people are going to make money on this situation?

All one has to do is buy a roof rake for a few bucks or make their own and ask people if they want the snow removed from their dangerously overburdened roof.

There is a ton of money just waiting to be made.

Yes, or buy a truck and start plowing or removing snow...White gold.

Here in New England, roofs are collapsing under the weight of record snowfalls. How many so called unemployed people are going to make money on this situation?

All one has to do is buy a roof rake for a few bucks or make their own and ask people if they want the snow removed from their dangerously overburdened roof.

Yeah but there's no place left to put it!!!

Yeah but there's no place left to put it!!!

They actually load the snow banks onto trucks and take them away...

SnowTrucks0219.jpg

Maybe they can truck it up to the Artic to help rebuild the ice shelf.

Forum List

Back