How many transgenders have you encountered?

A few. They're all desperate, mentally ill, and generally speaking, stupid as well. Jobless, hysterical, and dirty as well.
And the majority of them end up in the ER for mental health issues... Like swallowing razor blades or drinking gasoline.

A few. They're all desperate, mentally ill, and generally speaking, stupid as well. Jobless, hysterical, and dirty as well.
And the majority of them end up in the ER for mental health issues... Like swallowing razor blades or drinking gasoline.

We have another that flaps about town on a bicycle...a 6 foot whatever with long black hair, joan Crawford makeup, peacock feathers, bangles, spangles, about 3000 beanie babies, flashing lights, solar lights, some sort of ice cream truck music contraption...can't drive a car because she's fucking NUTS and retarded, but spends her days pedaling from one store to the next, dressed in flamboyant dresses and boots.

Totally belongs in an institution. Has no income aside from ssi, never has.

Some time ago I ran into a person at a local convenience store who had previously been a male, but one day showed up to work in nail polish, a face 'high pitched' voice and started calling himself "Heather" instead of Heath.

I was disgusted and thought about trying to argue and reason him out of his self-destructive lifestyle, but felt it would cause a scene. Originally I planned never to patronize that establishment again if they were tolerant of that antisocial behavior among their employees, but decided to return again later. And strangely I never saw him there again - makes me wonder if he took his own life, like trannies do at an astronomically high rate.

And while not trying to be judgmental, the guy in question was obese and not very-well kept and probably would have had a hard time getting a woman; so I suspect he decided to "go transgender" because he felt he'd fit in more.

Definitely think this is proof that the media is encouraging this type of self-destructive behavior; because just a few decades ago I don't believe anyone would have thought to do this if they hadn't heard some fool in the media trying to tell them it was "normal".

Definitely makes me feel sorry for people like that - must really suck for lack of a better world to go through life hating yourself simply for being what nature designed you to be, hence the high mortality rate among these people.

Not to mention the false friends who enable this deviant behavior rather than trying to get the people help, much like those who promote anorexia, heroin addiction, or self-mutilation as "lifestyle choices" that are not to be judged - the guy in question had a "girl friend" who worked at the same store who simply treated his behavior like it was normal, and probably would have accused me of being intolerant if I had been kind enough to speak the truth and try to talk him out of his behavior - which might actually have saved his life assuming he took it.

What happen to ones personal freedoms? Oh'yess, teh christian taliban only says that when it comes to helping people, education and investment in America. HOw foolish of me!
This issue has been around in the USA since 1953 when the now famous U.S. Army G/I got the sex change operation in Denmark.

So the Danes have been doing it longer.

Christine Jorgensen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a couple.. and they were in a very seedy bar in t he French Quarter.
Thank God - and this was in a fairly conservative, Southern part of the US too. If it's catching on even in the "Bible Belt" then I shudder to think of what San Fransisco must be like today.
In San Francisco I have only encountered one actual person who had a sex change -- that I know of.

She (now a she, formerly a he) was a physician.

He (before becoming a she) was in my scuba club.

He was a fairly tall and handsome blonde fellow with sky blue eyes.

After the sex change she (formerly he) looked odd with a big neck and big wrists and hands for a so called female.

The Federal 1st Amendment gives people the right to do whatever they think is right, and the 14th Amendment gives them equal rights no matter what they do short of felony convictions.

I don't think this is something to joke about, and while personally I do find it revolting, but the rest of us should not deny these persons their rights.

Forum List

Back