How many times will HBO show "recount"

Thank you
To start with calling your fellow American a moron, at least a person you have never met you getting took serious badge gets replaced with just go along with him, he will go away if you do badge

Common sense, or the lack of is what caused this event to start with.
Common sense and reading my intro into the thread should be all that is needed to understand the agenda is the issue. the lying, the in-ability to remain honest about events as they took place

As I have asked this question again and again
why is it only Gore supporters in 3 counties out of 67 had this issue?
The movie also made it appear the 500 military ballots were counted. They were not
The movie made it appear that there was this little box the spent chads were in. I used this very same system in Florida and I can promise that was not case

PIECE OF PAPER
DEVICE TO PUNCH HOLE IN PAPER
PUSH DEVISE

And some how an unknown number of people could not do this, in 3 counties, all 3 VERY liberal (New Yorkers, not Floridians)
After the dust had settled, independent investigators with the state of Florida attempted to recreate the various chad conditions, Dimpled, slightly detached chads. The only way these conditions could be repeated was to load the machines with more than one punch card.
What's that tell you?

I am telling you I used that same device in Florida and to do that you would have had to have tried to do it
Or maybe as you say use it in the way it was not suppose to be used

What most people will never know about that event is that Palm Beach county is run by The Jewish community straight out of New York city
Just information to add here
[/LIST] and Miami

Isn't it funny? Dem's can't work voting machines, they can't pay for birth control, they can't get ID's, they can't handle financial obligations, etc.

The only reason I still keep HBO is for "Curb Your Enthusiasm"

I love to watch a good movie and the mini series about the gangsters, board walk empire

I think trying to sway an election the way that CBS did in 04 is treason
The way HBO does it is not as bad, but is so without class

They should put all that crap on one channel and the others be free of it

OK, so you chose like a moron. Why are you blaming others for your own stupidity?

First he said he ignores it...

I watched the movie and the box the chad fell into as I recall could not have backed up
It was like a trash basket that was well below the device

Then he says he watched it; strange way of "ignoring it" and then starting a thread about it.

Propaganda "movie" gets aired for the first time of endless showings. He sees it once. He ignores all the others. No contradiction.

Yeah, I saw it once too...probably the month it came out. Haven't thought about it much since.

You guys love sounding alarm bells but it's to the point that you all sound like the boy who cried wolf.

A totally liberally biased movie of the events of 2000

They are trying the same playbook that got the white house in 2008

Gore wins if wins his home state of Tennessee

CBS called the election with 10s of thousands in line in NW part of Florida, still waiting to vote

Hanging chads where not an issue in 63 of the 67 states
Its was never discussed as to why the 3 most liberal counties by far in the state of Florida had issues that were to swing that vote by over 1000 votes

I voted in Florida that year and for the life of me how something that simple could get that far out of control

The movie ends with the claims that never have been proven to even took place

People need to elect our next president for all the right reasons, and we can only pray that we can get back to the good we had as a country from 2001 through the end of the GOP congress and through 2007
Dimwits love telling the same old lie over and over again.

A totally liberally biased movie of the events of 2000

They are trying the same playbook that got the white house in 2008

Gore wins if wins his home state of Tennessee

CBS called the election with 10s of thousands in line in NW part of Florida, still waiting to vote

Hanging chads where not an issue in 63 of the 67 states
Its was never discussed as to why the 3 most liberal counties by far in the state of Florida had issues that were to swing that vote by over 1000 votes

I voted in Florida that year and for the life of me how something that simple could get that far out of control

The movie ends with the claims that never have been proven to even took place

People need to elect our next president for all the right reasons, and we can only pray that we can get back to the good we had as a country from 2001 through the end of the GOP congress and through 2007
Dimwits love telling the same old lie over and over again.

I am not sure who you are referring to, I know no-one who is a real dim-wit nor any lies that person may have told

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

No matter how many times I've looked, Bush still had more votes than Gore

The recount was in 2000
the movie was released in 08
was run in 2010
and is being run again

I wonder why HBO never showed the device, the card, insert the card as they did and then "mash" the device to vote
I used it
I also noticed HBO left the impression that the 500 military votes that were never counted, were counted
I also noticed that HBO never offered an explanation as to why no other counties had this issue, as I recall Gore won about 12-13 and GWB won 53 or 54 of those counties. They did mention the democratic party designed the voting system as well as the card its self, but they never mention palm Beach county is a place in which upper middle class to extremely rich NE retirees run the show

They made it seem it was a place where large numbers of the poor lived

Why is it HBO has no documentary on all of the good legislation the left has put in place after taking power in 2007?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back