How many times will HBO show "recount"

If you don't like a premium channel's programming, don't subscribe.

It comes with the program I have chosen
Ignoring it is what I do.
My point is simple, BHO was elected on lies
plain and simple
from Iraq, to the credit bubble

There using the same play-book, but they have a record to run on now (or should I say to run against)

what was the supreme court suppose to do?
The entire state had the same type of machines
67 counties
the 3 most liberal counties having the only problems, with just enough problems to swat the election

GWB probably won 53 out of 67 Florida counties, yet there were only problems in 3?
Yea right

Why didi the SCOTUS say that decision should not be used as a precident setting decision?
SCOTUS does not "say"....The SCOTUS does not "vote" and render an decision based on majority rule. Each associate Justice along with the Chief Justice, writes and opinion. The majority opinion is the final decision of the Court.
All legal opinion sets precedent.
You whine because you lost.
The country is NOT going liberal. The country does not care for the anything goes , cast all legal and societal morality aside, tax and spend, kneel at the union altar, big government bullshit from your side.
Case and point was the 2010 mid terms where the GOP took over 600 federal and state seats from democrats.
The country was angered by the growth of liberalism and slapped your side down.

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

Gore won...I'm sure of it!

What do you base that on?
In any re-count GWB was never behind. Once you began a hand re-count of votes in which in the human being became involved it was over
I cannot agree more that it was a mess, a mess that was the creation of the Democratic party in West Palm Beach
No-one else

It was there system that failed, or should I say was to claim to have failed

Look I voted in Florida in 2000
It was 1st grade simple, and to convince me that any-one could have not have voted the right way the first time is wasting there breath with me

He was kidding.

what was the supreme court suppose to do?
The entire state had the same type of machines
67 counties
the 3 most liberal counties having the only problems, with just enough problems to swat the election

GWB probably won 53 out of 67 Florida counties, yet there were only problems in 3?
Yea right

Why didi the SCOTUS say that decision should not be used as a precident setting decision?
SCOTUS does not "say"....The SCOTUS does not "vote" and render an decision based on majority rule. Each associate Justice along with the Chief Justice, writes and opinion. The majority opinion is the final decision of the Court.
The country is NOT going liberal. The country does not care for the anything goes , cast all legal and societal morality aside, tax and spend, kneel at the union altar, big government bullshit from your side.
Case and point was the 2010 mid terms where the GOP took over 600 federal and state seats from democrats.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Highly controversial, the decision itself stated it could never be cited as precedent, causing critics to accuse the conservative majority of simply picking a winner rather than relying on sound jurisprudence. A group of media organizations conducted the Florida recount after Bush had been sworn in and determined that Gore might have won under certain types of recounts, but not under the type being used at the time Bush v. Gore was decided

Not 1 Liberal on this event that my threads intent was about has answered one simple question
Why the issue in the three most liberal counties in the sate, and no where else
Again I voted in Florida and as I recall we had the same device

I cannot for the life of me figure out how a chad could have not been seen to start with, but more importantly how the device its self could fail

I watched the movie and the box the chad fell into as I recall could not have backed up
It was like a trash basket that was well below the device
I mean were talking about poking a hole in a piece of paper that has only the person(s) you intend to vote for showing

"Our consideration is limited to the present circumstances, for the problem of equal protection in election processes generally presents many complexities."[

Not 1 Liberal on this event that my threads intent was about has answered one simple question
Why the issue in the three most liberal counties in the sate, and no where else
Again I voted in Florida and as I recall we had the same device

I cannot for the life of me figure out how a chad could have not been seen to start with, but more importantly how the device its self could fail

I watched the movie and the box the chad fell into as I recall could not have backed up
I mean were talking about poking a hole in a piece of paper that has only the person(s) you intend to vote for showing

are you really this dishonest?

They never emptied the chad boxes under the machines do to high volumes of voters.

When someone pushed the chad it had no where to go because the recepticle was full.

It dimpled instead of fell off

Highly controversial, the decision itself stated it could never be cited as precedent, causing critics to accuse the conservative majority of simply picking a winner rather than relying on sound jurisprudence. A group of media organizations conducted the Florida recount after Bush had been sworn in and determined that Gore might have won under certain types of recounts, but not under the type being used at the time Bush v. Gore was decided
Wiki? C'mon. Use a source than cannot be edited by those with an agenda.
Wiki cannot be used in a court of law. Therefore it is without credibility.
"Highly controversial"...That is your opinion. Media organizations? Please. More biased opinions. That fact you used the phrase "might have" sends your argument to the trash heap.
Certain types of recounts.....HUH?.....Look, IT'S OVER. Move along now.

Wiki? C'mon. Use a source than cannot be edited by those with an agenda.
Wiki cannot be used in a court of law. Therefore it is without credibility.
"Highly controversial"...That is your opinion. Media organizations? Please. More biased opinions. That fact you used the phrase "might have" sends your argument to the trash heap.
Certain types of recounts.....HUH?.....Look, IT'S OVER. Move along now.

Not one Liberal can explain this phenom that is the ballot and its mysterious number of those that had issues with having a hole penetrated through a piece of paper
And then that person take that ballot out and not one time notice the most important vote at that time of there life had failed
A simple piece of paper
a device its sole purpose was to plunk that said hole
a device that was designed, submitted and used by the far left Democratic party had failed, then later supposedly became part of the right wings agenda to steal the election

and some how all of this was missed in the main stream medias coverage and movie
Not one person asked as to how any-one could be that stupid and why is it was 25% of the counties and run by far left Democrats, that voted for Gore and 0 that voted for GWB that had this issue

plain and simple

There using the same play-book, but they have a record to run on now (or should I say to run against)

OK, so you chose like a moron. Why are you blaming others for your own stupidity?

plain and simple

OK, so you chose like a moron. Why are you blaming others for your own stupidity?

Moron?
Moron?
well you went straight to join the left wingers, elementary school thought process, bet that makes you feel a whole lot smarter
This thread has nothing to do with the cable channels I choose and every thing to do with the agenda of lies that is very destructive to this country as well as the lack of anything they can even spin that the left has done to help this country

What HBO, CNN, Comedy Channel, ABC, CBS, NBS, ESPN, well you get the point, The lies and agenda driven lies, miss information and just plain lies I felt needed discussing

Is this not a discussion board about these kind of events? or is that moronic?

I am smart enough to realize out of the 70 channels I have, I can find something else to watch
Dude your smarter than that, Moron is language left wing liberals use and kids in elementary

Do your self a favor and think before you open your mouth, people will respect you
if you right it, you think it, and if you have the balls, you can do it in person
That is Moronic

plain and simple

First he said he ignores it...

Then he says he watched it; strange way of "ignoring it" and then starting a thread about it.

plain and simple

Then he says he watched it; strange way of "ignoring it" and then starting a thread about it.

Propaganda "movie" gets aired for the first time of endless showings. He sees it once. He ignores all the others. No contradiction.

Propaganda "movie" gets aired for the first time of endless showings. He sees it once. He ignores all the others. No contradiction.

Thank you
To start with calling your fellow American a moron, at least a person you have never met you getting took serious badge gets replaced with just go along with him, he will go away if you do badge

Common sense, or the lack of is what caused this event to start with.
Common sense and reading my intro into the thread should be all that is needed to understand the agenda is the issue. the lying, the in-ability to remain honest about events as they took place

As I have asked this question again and again
why is it only Gore supporters in 3 counties out of 67 had this issue?
The movie also made it appear the 500 military ballots were counted. They were not
The movie made it appear that there was this little box the spent chads were in. I used this very same system in Florida and I can promise that was not case

PIECE OF PAPER
DEVICE TO PUNCH HOLE IN PAPER
PUSH DEVISE

And some how an unknown number of people could not do this, in 3 counties, all 3 VERY liberal (New Yorkers, not Floridians)

Thank you
To start with calling your fellow American a moron, at least a person you have never met you getting took serious badge gets replaced with just go along with him, he will go away if you do badge

Common sense and reading my intro into the thread should be all that is needed to understand the agenda is the issue. the lying, the in-ability to remain honest about events as they took place

The movie also made it appear the 500 military ballots were counted. They were not
The movie made it appear that there was this little box the spent chads were in. I used this very same system in Florida and I can promise that was not case

PIECE OF PAPER
PUSH DEVISE

And some how an unknown number of people could not do this, in 3 counties, all 3 VERY liberal (New Yorkers, not Floridians)
After the dust had settled, independent investigators with the state of Florida attempted to recreate the various chad conditions, Dimpled, slightly detached chads. The only way these conditions could be repeated was to load the machines with more than one punch card.
What's that tell you?

Thank you

PIECE OF PAPER
PUSH DEVISE

After the dust had settled, independent investigators with the state of Florida attempted to recreate the various chad conditions, Dimpled, slightly detached chads. The only way these conditions could be repeated was to load the machines with more than one punch card.
What's that tell you?

I am telling you I used that same device in Florida and to do that you would have had to have tried to do it
Or maybe as you say use it in the way it was not suppose to be used

What most people will never know about that event is that Palm Beach county is run by The Jewish community straight out of New York city
Just information to add here
[/LIST] and Miami

Forum List

Back