How many times will HBO show "recount"

19573794.jpg

(Yes, Toro, I may wear this new toy out ....)

The consortium released its results two months later. And it found Bush won.

The media reported the results of the study during the week after November 12, 2001. The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election.

I was standing in line with 90 minutes left before I voted in central Florida
It made no difference in my situation, nor could it ever have been debated in court. But the announcement that Gore had won Florida no matter if the polls had 1 second left
People in line were allowed to vote
again I waited 90 minutes after my poll closed in a very, very small town

That was as bad as anything I have ever seen in trying to sway an election, as bad as the NG story in 04
Another item that is missed here is how in gods name any-one could have made those votes in error in my mind could not have occurred, no way

I all ways questioned those "ballots" because of the locations and the people who run those shows were retired NE Yankees, not good ol Florida crackers (no intent to call names, just to point out the real people who run the elections in West palm, NE democrats)

Once you went into a hand count event from boxes of ballots that had been removed there original location, they became immediately suspect to me as they should have

Nixon was a gentleman when he lost to JFK in 1960 because of Old Joe's crooked Chicago politics and the media never made a movie about it. Let the 2000 election go lefties, it's better for your mental health.

Bah...HBO replays the same movies over and over and over and over again all month long. Recount is just in their rotation right now.

non issue.

Correct. It’s idiocy to see some ‘liberal media conspiracy’ in this.

Sure
a liberal biased movie in conjunction with a liberal biased movie about S Palin and lets not forget ole Bill M
Look the movie recount is an 4 year movie about a very scary and very un thinkable event. and why 2008 to have the movie on TV?
The Movie has 0 value in 2012 except to rile the base. BTW might want to read this

Review of limited sets of ballots (initiated but not completed)
• Gore request for recounts of all ballots in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Volusia counties Bush by 225
• Florida Supreme Court of all undervotes statewide Bush by 430
• Florida Supreme Court as being implemented by the counties, some of whom refused and some counted overvotes as well as undervotes Bush by 493
Unofficial recount totals
• Incomplete result when the Supreme Court stayed the recount (December 9, 2000) Bush by 154
Certified Result (official final count)
• Recounts included from Volusia and Broward only Bush by 537

Note these figures also do not take into account a dispute over 500 asbentee ballots that Bush requested to be added to the certified totals. If found to be legal votes that would put Gore totally out of reach regardless of any manual recount standard.

Florida election recount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This event scared me as well as the country. No-one will ever know the truth from ballots, there origin, why these far left new england retiree run counties had such trouble when so many did not

I vote in Florida and unless you actually used the device, there is no reality as to how insanely hard it would have been to screw it up

The movie 2001? sure
2002? sure

Any-time prior to the 04 election so the country could have learned from the far left biased representation of events that may and may not have occured, but to assure they would not occur again, well the ones that really occured any-way
I am a conservative, but as Rush says many times during the weeks work "do you understand that Palm Beach"
Again making a mistake with that device took allot of effort, and to see your ballot had no hole in it would have been, well very easy

Last edited:
I don't know but I recorded it earlier and I'm watching it now. It's pretty good.

I don't know but I recorded it earlier and I'm watching it now. It's pretty good.

I enjoy watching a good science fiction from time to time myself.

Uhm no, it's pretty accurate. Your side stole the election. Period. Eos.
No one stole anything Gore lost the election because he lost his home state of Tennessee it's funny how the left seem to have forgotten if he had won that it would have put him over the top before Florida became a issue.

I enjoy watching a good science fiction from time to time myself.

No one stole anything Gore lost the election because he lost his home state of Tennessee it's funny how the left seem to have forgotten if he had won that it would have put him over the top before Florida became a issue.

Shhh. Quiet yourself, nobody believes that tripe.

Feel free to do the the math yourself the final electoral vote total was Bush 271 Gore 266 take the 11 electoral votes of Tennessee out of the Bush column and his total even with Florida is 260 not enough to win add them to Gores column and his total becomes 277 he wins the numbers don't lie.

It isn't tripe. It's true.

And everyone who understands the Electoral College believes it fully.

Forum List

Back