How many times will HBO show "recount"

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
A totally liberally biased movie of the events of 2000

They are trying the same playbook that got the white house in 2008

Gore wins if wins his home state of Tennessee

CBS called the election with 10s of thousands in line in NW part of Florida, still waiting to vote

Hanging chads where not an issue in 63 of the 67 states
Its was never discussed as to why the 3 most liberal counties by far in the state of Florida had issues that were to swing that vote by over 1000 votes

I voted in Florida that year and for the life of me how something that simple could get that far out of control

The movie ends with the claims that never have been proven to even took place

People need to elect our next president for all the right reasons, and we can only pray that we can get back to the good we had as a country from 2001 through the end of the GOP congress and through 2007

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

Gore won...I'm sure of it!

florida_hanging_chad_recount.jpg

Gore won...I'm sure of it!

What do you base that on?
In any re-count GWB was never behind. Once you began a hand re-count of votes in which in the human being became involved it was over
I cannot agree more that it was a mess, a mess that was the creation of the Democratic party in West Palm Beach
No-one else

It was there system that failed, or should I say was to claim to have failed

Look I voted in Florida in 2000
It was 1st grade simple, and to convince me that any-one could have not have voted the right way the first time is wasting there breath with me

The voting machines fail to the advantage of Democrats as much as they fail to the Republican advantage.

There is no conspiracy. Just fucked up machines that need to be made better.

Is Recount the one where the conspiracy theory woman starts crying when some guy is brought in and he hacks the voting machine, as if to say that is exactly what happened in the election?

If so, yeah. A total propaganda piece with no evidence to support the conclusions to which they lead you.

Last edited:
Sorry Dimples, maybe you can have your dream date with hanging chad at the HuffPo.

Bush win because of the Elian Gonzalez raid

Last edited:

A rant with no supporting evidence.

A rant complaining the consortium did not release their study at the orginal planned month of September 2001. That was because 9/11 had just happened. The rant then goes on to assume this meant the consortium found Bush lost.

Wrong!

The consortium released its results two months later. And it found Bush won.

The media reported the results of the study during the week after November 12, 2001. The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election.

Last edited:

If a recount of Florida's disputed votes in last year's close presidential election had been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Supreme Court, Republican George W. Bush still would have won the White House, two newspapers reported Wednesday.

The Miami Herald and USA Today conducted a comprehensive review of 64,248 "undercounted" ballots in Florida's 67 counties that ended last month.

Their count showed that Bush's razor-thin margin of 537 votes -- certified in December by the Florida Secretary of State's office -- would have tripled to 1,655 votes if counted according to standards advocated by his Democratic rival, former Vice President Al Gore.
Newspapers' recount of Florida 'undervotes' confirms Bush victory - CNN

The consortium released its results two months later. And it found Bush won.

The media reported the results of the study during the week after November 12, 2001. The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election.

Don't really care how much HBO shows I still control the remote.

I could not agree more. I just thought it was a good topic as how the media is trying to do the same thing they have tried to do in every election an succeeded in 08
Its funny I just got home from running some hounds and turned the TV on and Bill M is on
What a dick head, and it takes a lot for me to call any-one a name

Forum List

Back