How many times does the question need to be asked.......

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
before even ONE Obama supporter can answer it HONESTLY, without their usual spin and deflection?

So, i'll ask again. Given that the Obama supporters are bashing Palin so fervently:

Please give us that LOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that might have aided him in effectively running this great country, instead of pissing it down the toilet as we are ALL now seeing him do?

Seriously, was he ever a mayor, governor. Did he actually have a viable record in his 100+ days in the senate. Has he EVER run anything in his life?

Last edited:
Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent

Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harard Law Review
Professor University of Chicago Law School
Eight years Illinois State Senate
Four Years US Senator
One Year President of the United States
Thanks RW.

So, why aren't ANY of those qualifications helping him to effectively run this great country, RW?

Don't ya' think a lil' executive experience in ACTUALLY running something, you know, like maybe running a city or state, maybe actually showing up in the senate once in a while, might make a better qualified candidate?

He was a state senator in the most corrupt state in the union, who surrounded himself with corrupt cronies from said state, since the beginning of his run. Did you even bother to think about that before wasting a vote?

And, why does it seem that he hasn't learned a damn thing in his first year?

Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent
And Obama ran what?

LMAO!

But what can he point to and say `I did that, this is because I was here and pushed?`

Palin got the Canadians, the US government, and the Alaska legislature all on board for the trans Canada Gas pipeline that had been stalled forever.

As far as I know, 0bama only got a small gazebo built under a freeway overpass.

As Dana PErino pointed out today. It is so unseemly for the WH of the whole United States and the WH Press Secretary of the WHOLE United States to be seen world wide making fun of Sarah Palin..

I'm beginning to hope the asshole fails.

So, why aren't ANY of those qualifications helping him to effectively run this great country, RW?

Afraid they are my friend.

President Obama took office in the middle of an economy on the brink of Depression. He quickly invoked TARP and stimulus legislation to reverse an economic collapse and lead the US towards economic recovery

Palin sold some books

President Obama took office in the middle of an economy on the brink of Depression. He quickly invoked TARP and stimulus legislation to reverse an economic collapse and lead the US towards economic recovery

Palin sold some books

bullshit, all he is good for is all any left wing libtard is good for. picking on Sarah Palin and Fox News.. He got is ass kicked about Fox news and he will about Sarah Palin too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As Dana PErino pointed out today. It is so unseemly for the WH of the whole United States and the WH Press Secretary of the WHOLE United States to be seen world wide making fun of Sarah Palin..

Ah, Dana Perino, Cuban Missile Crisis expert? Yeah, people should care what this bimbo has to say.

Ah, Dana Perino, Cuban Missile Crisis expert? Yeah, people should care what this bimbo has to say.
Like I said, nothing but spin and deflection from the Obamabot clowns!

As Dana Perino pointed out today.

This Dana Perino?

The Washington Post retells the relevant passage about a recent question in the White House briefing room that uncovered a glaring historical blind spot for her:

"I was panicked a bit because I really don't know about . . . the Cuban Missile Crisis," said Perino, who at 35 was born about a decade after the 1962 U.S.-Soviet nuclear showdown. "It had to do with Cuba and missiles, I'm pretty sure."

So she consulted her best source. "I came home and I asked my husband," she recalled. "I said, 'Wasn't that like the Bay of Pigs thing?' And he said, 'Oh, Dana.' "

-TSO

What the hell does Palin have to do with anything? The question was about Obama. To hell with Palin, she's in charge of nothing. She is a tool. The endless obsession so many seem to have with this soon to be, in my opinion, footnote in American politics borders on mental illness.

Clown? You're the idiot who asks for Obama's qualifications when he was in White House for over a year now. :lol:

Palin sold some books
Unemployment still over 10%
Our childrens and their childrens futures pissed down the toilet.
Value of the dollar pissed down the toilet.
Stock market at it's worse since early last year.
No new jobs.
No shovel ready jobs.
No green Jobs.

Yeah, that's some fucking recovery alright!

Clown? You're the idiot who asks for Obama's qualifications when he was in White House for over a year now. :lol:
No dumbass, I clearly asked his qualifications before you morons elected the incompetent fool.

Obviously, reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit in school!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Palin sold some books
No new jobs.
No shovel ready jobs.
No green Jobs.

but they are damn sure good at picking on Palin and Fox News!

Palin sold some books
No new jobs.
No shovel ready jobs.
No green Jobs.

Looks like its time to turn this thread into a "More Economic GOOD NEWS THREAD"

before even ONE Obama supporter can answer it HONESTLY, without their usual spin and deflection?

So, i'll ask again. Given that the Obama supporters are bashing Palin so fervently:

Please give us that LOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that might have aided him in effectively running this great country, instead of pissing it down the toilet as we are ALL now seeing him do?

Seriously, was he ever a mayor, governor. Did he actually have a viable record in his 100+ days in the senate. Has he EVER run anything in his life?

http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

Your question assumes that "pissing it down the toilet" is accurate. It isn't.

Forum List

Back