How many times does Romney have to say he doesn’t care about poor people?

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

That's the truth nobody talks about.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Ok if that is true. Why is that out 6 kids my parents had 3 are poor and 3 are middle class. I grew up DIRT poor. We lived in a 4 room house. We had NOT hot water tank we had to boil water to wash dishes or take baths. If you wanted a shower it was a cold one . And in PA in the winter time IT WAS REALLY cold. Thankfully my best friend parents were really nice and I stayed with them most of the time. I would go home just to get some clothes .. To this day I love them like second family .. Of the 3 siblings that are poor , It was because they made POOR choices. They did drugs, they drank, the would spend their money on stupid things before paying their bills.. They abused the system. My sisters husband would work under the table and they would collect welfare, food stamps and get utility assistance. She would tell them my elderly grandmother lived with them so they would not shut of their gas. My grandmother was dead at that time.. The other 3 kids who are not poor. We made good choices with our money.. we save it. We paid our bills. So you see . We had the same parents, Were raised the same with the same morals. So this you are BORN into it IS BULLSHIT that you cant get out of it if you want to. I was born into poverty but I am NOT poor.. My husband was also born into poverty . And all his brothers and sisters ( their was 7 of them) all are Middle class or upper middle class.. My BIL neighbor is Chuck Norris son.. Everyone can make a change in their lives. How many times you see celebrities make it big and lose it all because of dumb choices. Or lottery winners lose it all because they do dumb things.

Goodie gumdrops for you. One study has already been posted and there are plenty more. Most born poor, stay there.

Let's see. Romney has a lifetime serving the poor, that's not including the jobs he's created.

Obama doesnt even serve his own poor brother.

Who doesnt care about the Poor?

Are the more or less poor people now?

Last edited:
This man who depends on special tax treatment for all his 20 million dollars, who was born rich, whose children were born rich, this is what he think of Americans who aren’t born rich. People making less than $20,000 pay more in tax than he does, then he says this shit, because it is what they think of the rest of us. Those born to wealth think they own it all, they think that anybody who wants a decent wage is just greedy remember these are the same people who are trying to bust unions everywhere. They are a bunch of spoiled rich babies and if you vote Republican, you are selling your families future down the river so rich brats like the Romney boys can have it all.

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters | Mother Jones

Romney has never said any such thing, unless you take his words out of context.

This most recent example he was clearly responding to a question about how he would campaign to gain votes from the Other side, and he simply said he is not concerned with gaining their vote because for the most part they are never going to vote for him no matter what he does, so why waste time. Which is not saying he would not care about them as president.

Worthless Propagandist hack!

Jackass.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Ok if that is true. Why is that out 6 kids my parents had 3 are poor and 3 are middle class. I grew up DIRT poor. We lived in a 4 room house. We had NOT hot water tank we had to boil water to wash dishes or take baths. If you wanted a shower it was a cold one . And in PA in the winter time IT WAS REALLY cold. Thankfully my best friend parents were really nice and I stayed with them most of the time. I would go home just to get some clothes .. To this day I love them like second family .. Of the 3 siblings that are poor , It was because they made POOR choices. They did drugs, they drank, the would spend their money on stupid things before paying their bills.. They abused the system. My sisters husband would work under the table and they would collect welfare, food stamps and get utility assistance. She would tell them my elderly grandmother lived with them so they would not shut of their gas. My grandmother was dead at that time.. The other 3 kids who are not poor. We made good choices with our money.. we save it. We paid our bills. So you see . We had the same parents, Were raised the same with the same morals. So this you are BORN into it IS BULLSHIT that you cant get out of it if you want to. I was born into poverty but I am NOT poor.. My husband was also born into poverty . And all his brothers and sisters ( their was 7 of them) all are Middle class or upper middle class.. My BIL neighbor is Chuck Norris son.. Everyone can make a change in their lives. How many times you see celebrities make it big and lose it all because of dumb choices. Or lottery winners lose it all because they do dumb things.

Goodie gumdrops for you. One study has already been posted and there are plenty more. Most born poor, stay there.

then for MOST, that is their own fault...ANYONE can work their way our of being poor in this country...but today it's why should they, no pride and they know they can get taken care of by the Government (TAXPAYERS)

Last edited:
He has given it to his church.......which gave it back to him......as deductions and with investments.

I don't care about his charity. He is an asshole. And his words are not taken out of context. That is more bullshit.

Let's see. Romney has a lifetime serving the poor, that's not including the jobs he's created.

How exactly is offshoreing jobs and creating tax havens, "serving the poor"?

How exactly is offshoreing jobs and creating tax havens, "serving the poor"?

omg, Obama has the biggest offender of off shoring jobs in his cabinet as his JOBS CAZR and you idiots say NOTHING..

some of you shouldn't just REPEAT what you hear, it makes you look stupid

He says it in so many ways, like privatiizing medicare and sending many programs to the states, so they can gut them. Kind of like they are gutting the right to vote for the poor and elderly.

He says it in so many ways, like privatiizing medicare and sending many programs to the states, so they can gut them. Kind of like they are gutting the right to vote for the poor and elderly.

huh:eusa_shifty:
good grief

blue-collar-house.jpg

WhitePeopleAreCrazy.gif

michelle_obama.jpg

Oh that isn't what he really said, though is it?

What he said is far worse than that.

What he really said is that he doesn't care about anybody (except his rich pals of course) who gets any money from the government regardless of who they are or why they get it.

What he really said is that he doesn't care about anybody (except his rich pals of course) who gets any money from the government regardless of who they are or why they get it.

yeah sure, nice twisting

Don't worry .... they'll get their tax cuts.

How much of Obama REAL money has he given to charity and how much has Romney give. Then get back to me.

I mean REAL money for obama .. Not our tax dollars

Maybe he's feeling sorta guilty that no one in his family has ever fought in this country's wars.

Unlike Obama's family.

:eusa_whistle:

Actually what he really said is that half the country are parasitic grifters trying to get what he and his pal's have..

That includes Vets, Federal/State/City workers, Seniors, Students and labor in general.

If you aren't rich..you ain't in the club.

How much of Obama REAL money has he given to charity and how much has Romney give. Then get back to me.

I mean REAL money for obama .. Not our tax dollars

Maybe he's feeling sorta guilty that no one in his family has ever fought in this country's wars.

Unlike Obama's family.

:eusa_whistle:

Hey now...Mitt served! Okay, he just protested in favor of the draft. That's close, right?

And his sons serve a "higher purpose"...Mitt.

Forum List

Back