How many times does Romney have to say he doesn’t care about poor people?

I do not know how many times he HAS to say it, but I sincerely hope he keeps on saying it over and over and over again.

I wouldn't be expecting him to be so truthful out in public, but we can hope.

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

That's the truth nobody talks about.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Boy are you dumb. Go down to your local Social Services office and take a gander at who your happily supporting.

Mayby you like paying bills for others but I sure don't.

Its to bad we taxpayers don't have a say because if we did most of the poor and downtrodden would have to get a fucking job.

You ain't paying shit I'm sure, you are clearly so stupid you depend on the government for a hell of a lot more than you admit.

But tell me if the rich are so picked on paying for all that welfare then how come they are richer than ever, a billion dollars don't even make the top 400 anymore.

I do not know how many times he HAS to say it, but I sincerely hope he keeps on saying it over and over and over again.

yeah because you all are comfortable with administration LYING to you..how sad you crap on someone telling the truth

you people have become PATHETIC

yeah because you all are comfortable with administration LYING to you..how sad you crap on someone telling the truth

you people have become PATHETIC

did you ever get comfortable with this one, "I doubt the Iraq War will last over six months or cost more than a billion dollars" do you remember who told us that one?

This man who depends on special tax treatment for all his 20 million dollars, who was born rich, whose children were born rich, this is what he think of Americans who aren’t born rich. People making less than $20,000 pay more in tax than he does, then he says this shit, because it is what they think of the rest of us. Those born to wealth think they own it all, they think that anybody who wants a decent wage is just greedy remember these are the same people who are trying to bust unions everywhere. They are a bunch of spoiled rich babies and if you vote Republican, you are selling your families future down the river so rich brats like the Romney boys can have it all.

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters | Mother Jones

He got 'special tax treatment'? When?

I think you're a jealous, petty little person who cannot cope with the success of others. Very unAmerican.

This man who depends on special tax treatment for all his 20 million dollars, who was born rich, whose children were born rich, this is what he think of Americans who aren’t born rich. People making less than $20,000 pay more in tax than he does, then he says this shit, because it is what they think of the rest of us. Those born to wealth think they own it all, they think that anybody who wants a decent wage is just greedy remember these are the same people who are trying to bust unions everywhere. They are a bunch of spoiled rich babies and if you vote Republican, you are selling your families future down the river so rich brats like the Romney boys can have it all.

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters | Mother Jones

He got 'special tax treatment'? When?

I think you're a jealous, petty little person who cannot cope with the success of others. Very unAmerican.

Have you ever heard of cap gains or dividends? What is petty about saying people should proudly pay their fair share? They took all the money then expect to hand off to their children and pay the bill from the little people's retirement fund. Now that's petty!

Forum List

Back