How many times does Ninja have to be right...

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
... Before the Leftists just defer to his political acumen?

Could it be that the McCain-Palin ticket is seeing a "Charlie Gibson bounce" in their poll numbers? Perhaps.

In today's Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll, McCain broke out of a week or more or less being tied with Obama to show a 3% point lead at 50-47%. It also marked the first plus 50 day for the McCain Palin ticket. Now, the signficance of this poll vis a vis Gibson is today's Rasmussen tracking poll includes surveys taken Thursday, Friday and Saturday. In other words, this was the first poll including only surveys conducted after the first excerpts of the Palin-Gibson interview hit the news and it replaced the last day of surveys conducted before that happened.

Saturday's figures replaced those from last Wednesday in the Rasmussen formula of using a 3 day rolling sample. Wednesday was the last day of emphasis in the news cycle of Palin not doing any tough interviews. One can perhaps extrapolate that as the nation has learned a bit more about Palin -- and a bit more about media bias -- it is liking McCain-Palin better. Obviously polls are not perfect and will fluctuate many times between now and election day, but today was a significant one in Rasmussen for the reasons above, and it was good news for the GOP.

Could it be the Gibson bounce?

American Thinker Blog: McCain-Palin seeing a 'Gibson Bounce'?

The "Gibson Bounce"... VERY CATCHY!!!!

:clap2:

you are always wrong to a yo-bama supporter. and that is good enough for me.

brainwashed is one thing (yo-bama supporters)

educated vote is another (pretty tough to vote for yo-bama and be educated).

Tell that to Buffet! And democrats tend to be more educated and I found that out on a repug web site. While republicans tend to have more children.

How many times does Ninja have to be right...Before the Leftists just defer to his political acumen?

I don't know.

If Ninja is ever right about anything, maybe we'll find out.

Don't hold your breath, though.

I don't know.

If Ninja is ever right about anything, maybe we'll find out.

Don't hold your breath, though.

What is he talking about?!?!?!?! McCain lost a point after the interview. Polls have stayed the same since.

Now on to the debate.

Sheesh...

I love when the right plays the ref. It's really cute.

... Before the Leftists just defer to his political acumen?

American Thinker Blog: McCain-Palin seeing a 'Gibson Bounce'?

The "Gibson Bounce"... VERY CATCHY!!!!

:clap2:

Yeah but the article is partly wrong, the palin interviewed aired in part on thursday, in part on friday, and in part on saturday.

There might be a gibsobn bounce but its stupid for the article to say that the polling was all post-interview. Post part of the interview maybe, but not post all of the interview.

And since the reporter was careless on that little point, I don't give this article the time of day.

Which is not to say that you aren't right, Ninja. :) Just that the guy that wrote the article was stupid.

Added:

Today's Rasmussen shows Mccain at 49%, and his lead down to 2, sorry! :)

Last edited:
Off topic, but does anyone ever read American Thinker? I've found it to be one of the most illogical sites on the internet.

Off topic, but does anyone ever read American Thinker? I've found it to be one of the most illogical sites on the internet.

apparently THE NINJA reads it :cuckoo:

I'd be interested to know how the Palin interview could cause a bounce when the reviews were mixed, even within her own party.

I think it's really cute how hard the Repubs are trying to convince the Libs that this race is all but over...

if you believed that you wouldn't have to work so hard...

What is he talking about?!?!?!?! McCain lost a point after the interview. Polls have stayed the same since.

Now on to the debate.

Sheesh...

I love when the right plays the ref. It's really cute.

:lol:

Only you could spin

(1) A 20 point swing amongst White women towards McCain
(2) A 12 point lead amongst Independents for McCain
(3) MN, WI, PA and MI all being within MOE
(4) McCain hitting 50% in the Rasmussen DTP for the first time ever

(all of which we learned late last week BTW) as being good signs for Obama :clap2:

Last edited:
Tell that to Buffet! And democrats tend to be more educated and I found that out on a repug web site. While republicans tend to have more children.

That's because we, generally, don't believe in abortion.

I would never have an abortion.

I would never legislate another person's morality, either.

I plan to vote for Obama and I expect he will help reign in our ballooning debt, improve the economy, leading to less poverty and a reduction in abortion.

Oh! Thats it because all us liberals are out having abortion every chance we get, you know with over population and all.

Apparently.
Of course, there's the fact that you have sex with children, too, and children are not quite as likely to conceive.

Nah, if they were thinking that, they'd be thinking about voting for Democrats. And everyone knows the Republicans are winning. Again.

If anyone is brainwashed, it would be someone who writes trype like that. What is so interesting to see is the brainwashed calling those who disagree with them brain washed. I would try to argue with you, but the "yo-bama" remark is just too difficult to refute logically.

Why is it that some of the right fight so hard for the rights of the foetus but don't give a shit about them after there born? Why is it that the programs developed by the left are the ones that help the child in need?

Apparently.
Of course, there's the fact that you have sex with children, too, and children are not quite as likely to conceive.
What the 'F' are you talking about? Sex with children? You have really lost it and I am sure every child molestar is a democrat. And when you say 'you' do you know me? Because I am pretty sure I have never had sex with a child.
I also like to add the mayor of my city who was republican got caught talking to a seventeen year old. There goes your logic out the window!

I said you want to subsidize rape and sexualization of children. Which is what you do if you subsidize sex education for children, and support abortion.

Carry on, nitwit.

Forum List

Back