How many threads wil be started today about...

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
..."Wealth imequality" or say something about "The top 1%" ?

Start your bidding.

Start your bidding.

That depends.

Those that whine about it the most did postings yesterday or the day, or 2, before that. So unless there's a new posting on huffinton or msn or another leftist blog, I'd going to say

Nothing new today. Zero

Start your bidding.

:eusa_boohoo:Your concern for the top 1% is noted. You will probably be up for some humanitarian award!!! :tinfoil: Nice going!!!
:blowup:

LIFE'S NOT FAIR!!!! :(

Just a note sport. Your addition of smilys to my quote is not allowed. A quote is just that..a quote. You are free to copy the quote and do with it what you will but you cannot attribute something..anything to another poster that they did not include in their reply.

Not a big deal but you should stay off that slope because it will lead to problems for you.

Thanks..

HUGGY

I think there have been a total of four.

I have yet to visit any of them.

It makes as much sense as crying over pay discrimination in the NBA based on hight.

how many girlyman/boys like Jeremy will carry the water for the wealthiest Americans?

how many of them will ever realize the way the deck is stacked they are never going to get a peak into the wealthiest tax brackets, let alone reside there?

bushtaxcutsvobamataxcut.png

and if anyone thinks the wealthiest will become less greedy and step up to rescue America, I have a clue for you: they will not, because they own everything and greed dictates 'fuck you' 'I've got mine'

even when the wealthiest donate to charity, it has to be tax deductible. :eusa_whistle:

Hey Jeremy, I have group of bundled mortgages to sell you.

Last edited:
how many girlyman/boys like Jeremy will carry the water for the wealthiest Americans?

how many of them will ever realize the way the deck is stacked they are never going to get a peak into the wealthiest tax brackets, let alone reside there?

and if anyone thinks the wealthiest will become less greedy and step up to rescue America, I have a clue for you: they will not, because they own everything and greed dictates 'fuck you' 'I've got mine'

even when the wealthiest donate to charity, it has to be tax deductible. :eusa_whistle:

Hey Jeremy, I have group of bundled mortgages to sell you.

Want a tissue?

crying-baby-giant-eyes.jpg

Forum List

Back