How many thousands of jobs did the GOP leadership create from the Stimulus?

It's amazing how well you create your own reality.

The onion is a legitimate news source.
The government can't spend less money.

Too bad you can't use all that "creative imaginings" for something "useful". Weird the way you can't see the connection between "investment" and "growth". I guess sleeping in the living room of mom's "double wide" does that. She won't be around forever. Eventually, you will have to make it on your own. Then you know what? You will have to buy clean clothes. That will be called an "investment". Then you will have to walk down to Burger King and submit an application. They will never hire you the way you are now. And the government won't take care of you forever.

The Onion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news

Deanie probably think that Media Matters is also a legitimate news source. :eusa_whistle:
Anything that reinforces his narrow little worldview, he accepts as legitimate. Even if it's a fabrication written to elicit a humorous response. Of course, he lacks a sense of humor, so he can't tell it's satire.

He truly believes that his views define reality. It's a common leftist failing. They have trouble perceiving reality.

Too bad you can't use all that "creative imaginings" for something "useful". Weird the way you can't see the connection between "investment" and "growth". I guess sleeping in the living room of mom's "double wide" does that. She won't be around forever. Eventually, you will have to make it on your own. Then you know what? You will have to buy clean clothes. That will be called an "investment". Then you will have to walk down to Burger King and submit an application. They will never hire you the way you are now. And the government won't take care of you forever.

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news

You guys can make things up and attack me all you want. It's all you have. But still Republicans all across the US took hundreds of millions of stimulus money and created thousands of jobs ---> then lied about doing exactly that.

THAT is the "reality". You prove how bad you are for this country. The entire Republican party proves it by their "lack of any meaningful achievement". The only thing they can be proud of are back in the 50's when liberals were still part of the dreadful party. And you know that to be "true". You don't build anything. You don't grow anything. Just a party of death.
We don't have to make anything up. That's your area of expertise.

Even a monumental moron like you can't possibly believe that.

Of course not. I linked to a satirical story about the "Theory of Intelligent Falling" as a joke. But this guy is so determined to believe that I would believe something like that. It's clear I have no occult beliefs. So it's ridiculous that anyone could take a story seriously about "angels holding us down and keeping us from floating away".

He creates his own reality. And in that reality I believe the Onion is a legitimate news source.

But notice, this guy sees no connection between "investment and growth". Building the electrical grid and roads are "temporary" jobs and therefore, not worth the investment.

THAT is HIS reality. We see that clearly from his posts. He doesn't know why I'm right, but if he attacks me enough, then he feels he has protected his very tiny delusion.

Of course not. I linked to a satirical story about the "Theory of Intelligent Falling" as a joke. But this guy is so determined to believe that I would believe something like that. It's clear I have no occult beliefs. So it's ridiculous that anyone could take a story seriously about "angels holding us down and keeping us from floating away".

He creates his own reality. And in that reality I believe the Onion is a legitimate news source.

But notice, this guy sees no connection between "investment and growth". Building the electrical grid and roads are "temporary" jobs and therefore, not worth the investment.

THAT is HIS reality. We see that clearly from his posts. He doesn't know why I'm right, but if he attacks me enough, then he feels he has protected his very tiny delusion.

trouble is, you've never BEEN right.

I'm mostly correct. But I have never been "right". If I were wrong, people could say why. The attacks prove I know what I'm talking about. Facts have a "liberal bias".

Face it, derp: You posted the Onion piece (twice! :lol:) thinking it was legit because it made Christian conservatives look bad. That's really all it took for you to swallow it blindly.-

You really are a stupid, stupid little man. :lol:

I'm mostly correct. But I have never been "right". If I were wrong, people could say why. The attacks prove I know what I'm talking about. Facts have a "liberal bias".
People tell you you're wrong, and why, all the time. You pretend their points simply aren't there.

You believe that your views define reality. My proof? Your ridiculous statement: "Facts have a 'liberal bias'."

Your own liberal bias insists that's true. But reality is what it is. Interpretation of reality is subject to bias. Reality is not.

You guys can make things up and attack me all you want. It's all you have. But still Republicans all across the US took hundreds of millions of stimulus money and created thousands of jobs ---> then lied about doing exactly that.

THAT is the "reality". You prove how bad you are for this country. The entire Republican party proves it by their "lack of any meaningful achievement". The only thing they can be proud of are back in the 50's when liberals were still part of the dreadful party. And you know that to be "true". You don't build anything. You don't grow anything. Just a party of death.

I've met you half-way, Dean and agreed that numerous republicans were hypocritical in taking the very same Stimulus money they voted against.

I pointed out that our local money hasn't created any.
Can you show me some sort of evidence of "thousands of jobs"??

The questions was perm or temp.
So the answer is....?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then your answer would be BOTH!
Next question: What happens when the stimulus money runs out?

Let me answer for you...the perm jobs go away.
All the recipients of your stim funds went to gov't agencies/school boards and building infrastructure. When the building is done, the job is over. There are no terms in the stim funds that address continuing employment.
Some of the stim funds 'saved' some jobs...but only temporarily.

Hey, let's kick the can down the road instead of fixing the problem!

What is wrong with you? Think!

That broad band is NOT going away. Once it's put in place, the companies that use it to sell their goods pay for the service. The temporary jobs was putting it there in the first place, but once there, it's self sustaining.

Just like the electrical grid that powers your computer. To build it took "temporary" jobs. But once built, you pay to use that electricity. That money goes to keeping it working and to power business which makes jobs.

Do all Republicans think like you?

First, you ASSume I am a Republican.
FAIL on your part.

Did you read what you typed?
What you are saying is, stim funds created temp jobs.
I agree.
Where did stim funds create perm jobs?
NO WHERE!
Stim funds did not provide for continuing employment for anyone.
Show me one, just one, grant app where it did!

Very sad that you view a healthy debate as an 'attack'.
Are you playing the victim card now?

Very sad that you view a healthy debate as an 'attack'.
Are you playing the victim card now?

It was either the victim card or the race card, Belle. It was going to be one of them.

Have voters forgotten who and what put 11 million out of work,out of medical insurance, killed retirement plans and in general wiped out the economy twice in the last 30 years? ?

Republicans are simply too dangerous to be in charge of OUR money and OUR economy!

No jobs,no medical insurance,retirement plans up in smoke by the party that believes flippin burgers is a great alternative never mind that parents can no longer be home parenting.

Have voters forgotten who and what put 11 million out of work,out of medical insurance, killed retirement plans and in general wiped out the economy twice in the last 30 years? ?

Republicans are simply too dangerous to be in charge of OUR money and OUR economy!

No jobs,no medical insurance,retirement plans up in smoke by the party that believes flippin burgers is a great alternative never mind that parents can no longer be home parenting.
How is MY money YOUR money? You didn't earn it.

And WHY can't they be home parenting?

Government saw to it with the 16th Amendment...and use it as a tool...against idiots as YOU

Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

It isn't your money and it isn't the government's money.

Property rights.

Look it up asswipe.

oh brother :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back