How Many Terrorists On 9/11?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, May 10, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article363121.ece

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
  3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I've no doubt there were more than the 19, yet Britain, considering size, seems to have a problem?

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The same problem we have. Can't do a damned thing about them until AFTER they commit the crime to the tune of untold casualties; then, they wail and cry "Why didn't somebody do something to stop them?"

Extreme liberalism out of control while ignoring common sense.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    That there are cells here, I've no doubt. That they are 'free' to act, not so sure. We really are an [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595550542/103-9759534-8835052?v=glance&n=283155]Army of Davids[/ame]

6. HopeandGlory

HopeandGlory Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Rest assurred they're not free to act here, either. As the report says - security services such as MI5/MI6/Scotland Yard are at a high level of operational intensity and actively stepping-up recruitment.

The problem with the 7/7 bombers is that they had no known or proven links with any Al Qaida cell.

We've had a large immigrant Asian population here for the better part of a century. There's no doubt that British Muslim youth are being targeted by insurgent cells, but for all the ranting in the left of centre rags such as the Guardian about human rights and entitlements, people are waking-up to the fact we have a problem.

I think this report is a good thing. It's getting it out into public awareness, rather than taking an ostrich approach. It seems incredible now, that after the event, the 9/II terrorists were allowed to move so freely and take light aircraft lessons in the US without arousing any suspicion, but sadly, as countries we live and learn. I think we've all woken up to the fact there is a huge problem with these people who seek our destruction - and let's make no bones about it, that IS what they're after!