How many taxpayer dollars did Obama burn in losing the 2016 Olympics?

is she fat, or is she pregnant?
i'm thinking the later is more than likely

Wow, that would be historic......wouldn't it be.
yes, it would

Fortunately it isn't true at this point. I'm sure if she was pregnant the media would be slobbering all over themselves. Plus Axlerod would be using the pregnancy as a distraction from Obama's failed Afghanistan strategy and soaring unemployment.

She's just getting fat.....that's what sitting around the White House all day with a private chef does to you.

Had to be a whole lot of cash. They're still refusing to tell us so you know it had to be stacks and stacks.

It's amazing..... The libs are still trying to deflect and call all Conservatives America Haters and they simply will not address how many tax dollars were burned by his failed attempt.

So how much tax payer cash was flushed on this one? I'm still looking for the answer. Hopey Changey doesn't seem too willing to come clean on this. Must have been stacks & stacks. :(

Fox News cited $900,000.00
And that didn't include what it cost, to send James Brown and Fat Albert, er, I mean Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey's asses over there.
So, those two took a plane over there that was half the size of AF1. I'm assuming it takes half as much to fly the thing as AF1. Now, the cost of security and such would have been the same, so, we're looking at around 1.5 million in taxpayers dollars being thrown right out the window on that failed fiasco.

So how much tax payer cash was flushed on this one? I'm still looking for the answer. Hopey Changey doesn't seem too willing to come clean on this. Must have been stacks & stacks. :(

And that didn't include what it cost, to send James Brown and Fat Albert, er, I mean Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey's asses over there.
So, those two took a plane over there that was half the size of AF1. I'm assuming it takes half as much to fly the thing as AF1. Now, the cost of security and such would have been the same, so, we're looking at around 1.5 million in taxpayers dollars being thrown right out the window on that failed fiasco.
wasnt that Oprahs plane?
and if so, didnt SHE pay the cost?

wasnt that Oprahs plane?
from what I heard it was a US Air Force 727 normally used by congress and senate. One of the so called "Pelosi Planes".
I could be wrong, like I said, that's what I heard.
Either way, whether it was 900 grand total, or 1.5 million, it was a huge wast of taxpayers dollars, and since it was used for "City" business, it should be re-embursed. Hell, either amount is pocket change for Oprah. Let that bitch pay the entire bill!

wasnt that Oprahs plane?
from what I heard it was a US Air Force 727 normally used by congress and senate. One of the so called "Pelosi Planes".
Either way, whether it was 900 grand total, or 1.5 million, it was a huge wast of taxpayers dollars, and since it was used for "City" business, it should be re-embursed. Hell, either amount is pocket change for Oprah. Let that bitch pay the entire bill!

That would be a 757 not a 727, Glenn Beck made that same mistake. The 727 is very rarely seen anymore, I work at one of the largest airports in the world and haven't seen one in 3 years. The 757-200 is a huge aircraft, in it's airline configuration it can hold 234 people. I've asked a Captain of one about fuel burn, he claimed some where around 1200 gallons per hour. It is the same plane Nancy Pelosi insisted on for her bullshit trips back to San Francisco every weekend and the one that Hillary flies on. The Vice Presidential plane is also the 757.

wasnt that Oprahs plane?

That would be a 757 not a 727, Glenn Beck made that same mistake. The 727 is very rarely seen anymore, I work at one of the largest airports in the world and haven't seen one in 3 years. The 757-200 is a huge aircraft, in it's airline configuration it can hold 234 people. I've asked a Captain of one about fuel burn, he claimed some where around 1200 gallons per hour. It is the same plane Nancy Pelosi insisted on for her bullshit trips back to San Francisco every weekend and the one that Hillary flies on. The Vice Presidential plane is also the 757.

You're right, it was the 757.

wasnt that Oprahs plane?

Huge aircraft for huge asses.....

Oprah and Michelle's carbon footprints are the size of Utah. Where the fuck is Al Gore and Michael Moore?

Had to be a whole lot of cash. They're still refusing to tell us so you know it had to be stacks and stacks.

It's amazing..... The libs are still trying to deflect and call all Conservatives America Haters and they simply will not address how many tax dollars were burned by his failed attempt.

I heard it was 2 million. And let's not forget to mention Michelle's weight. Seems to be of "great" importance.

Oprah and Michelle's carbon footprints are the size of Utah. Where the fuck is Al Gore and Michael Moore?

I DO look forward to your photo. Make sure it's recent, ok?

Yea, this 234 seat plane is reduced to 40 seats in the Air Force's configuration with a bedroom and conference room added. For those 2 they may have taken out most of the seats and put in some super sized lazy girls.

Go to youtube and type in Michelle Obama Copenhagen and you will see her in that gold tent...err...dress. Her hips look like they're at least 50 inches.....looks like she wont be wearing her Obama thong any time soon...unless they make it out of bungee cord material.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Obama Halloween Classic Thong - CafePress

Last edited:

Go to youtube and type in Michelle Obama Copenhagen and you will see her in that gold tent...err...dress. Her hips look like they're at least 50 inches.....looks like she wont be wearing her Obama thong any time soon...unless they make it out of bungee cord material.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Obama Halloween Classic Thong - CafePress
I don't care who you are, That's funny!:lol:

Forum List

Back