How many Senators will vote to repeal the ACA ...

What a dumb premise.
I assume you dont support employer provided insurance? Or do you want to continue on your fallacy brigade of equating employee insurance to ACA? Got to be one of the two

Last edited:
What a dumb premise.
I assume you dont support employer provided insurance? Or do you want to continue on your fallacy brigade of equating employee insurance to ACA? Got to be one of the two
The wife (who happens to be pretty hard right on most issues) agrees with him, make the congress critters deal with the exact same healthcare they propose for everyone else. I'd love to see how fast they'd actually fix the VA if that's the only healthcare services available to them.

• Banned
What a dumb premise.

Of course I support my health insurance, provided by my former employer. But your thoughtless post fails to note that those - millions according to the CBO - who will lose health insurance, will not lose theirs by their vote.

What a dumb premise.

Of course I support my health insurance, provided by my former employer. But your thoughtless post fails to note that those - millions according to the CBO - who will lose health insurance, will not lose theirs by their vote.
Lose? They won't lose anything. They will simply purchase something cheaper, or chose not to purchase insurance at all.

That is called freedom.

What a dumb premise.

Millions will choose to drop their healthcare as well. The horror!! Those guys might end up having a CHOICE! What kind of tyrannical shit is that?!

Forum List

Back