How Many Senators Read the 451 page Bill?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Does anyone know? How many understand everything in the bill?

Is there anything in the bill that corrects the source of the problem or is this just a band aid that we will have to keep applying every few years?

Is there anything in the bill that corrects the source of the problem or is this just a band aid that we will have to keep applying every few years?
nothing that corrects the problems that caused this mess....

the Bankers got their wish, they got away with murder...and a money grab...

none read it in full, dejavue of the iraq resolution...and the medicare pill bill and a number of other mega bills...no one read and met the devil that was in the details...

No solutions, no remedies. Not intuitive or intelligent thought as for the ramifications that will be wrought. Just throw money at it. The good ol govt way.

Better question: How the hell do they get to be that long in the first place? Who types up 100s of pages of bill that quickly?

The Democrats have promised that they will immediately start covering up their shit,,,,,,,,,,,,errr investigations... lisps Barney Frankenstein. :cuckoo:

The Democrats have promised that they will immediately start covering up their shit,,,,,,,,,,,,errr investigations... lisps Barney Frankenstein. :cuckoo:

yeah, because obviously this bill sponsored by the number one ass monkey in the white is a democratic bill.

lol.

nothing that corrects the problems that caused this mess....

the Bankers got their wish, they got away with murder...and a money grab...

none read it in full, dejavue of the iraq resolution...and the medicare pill bill and a number of other mega bills...no one read and met the devil that was in the details...

Democrats can use the excuse "Bush lied to us" on the $700 billion bailout. Remember the line, "We didn't like the bill." Yet they voted for it. Remember the last eight years, they still listen to Bush's demands. No balls in Washington. The last eight years on failed economic policies and Congress decided to vote for another one.

Last edited:
Democrats can use the excuse "Bush lied to us" on the $700 billion bailout. Remember the line, "We didn't like the bill." Yet they voted for it. Remember the last eight years, they still listen to Bush's demands. No balls in Washington.

BINGO--We know who passed the damn thing.

Hopefully Obama learned his lesson. If you see something wrong, for example: subprime mortgages, don't be telling people about it, do something about it. Message to McCain, you tell the people, i'll veto every earmark, yet you voted for a bill that has earmarks.

Last edited:
cracking me up.

sure the bail out is the dims fault.

minds me of bush in a skirt last night saying lets not point fingers or play the name game.

the only thing history teaches us - is that we repeat it.

cracking me up.

sure the bail out is the dims fault.

minds me of bush in a skirt last night saying lets not point fingers or play the name game.

the only thing history teaches us - is that we repeat it.

I blame all who voted, 192 dems and 91 reps from the House, and the 74 Senators, the President, Wall Street Cronies. We should see the self-interest of government. Sure, they can raise taxes above $250k. But what about the tax loopholes that cut the tax bill for those same people? It's like saying, i don't like the two candidates, but i'm going to vote for one of them. But what about principles. Maybe i need to sell my soul to the devil to do something like that.

Last edited:
I blame all who voted, 192 dems and 91 reps from the House, and the 74 Senators, the President, Wall Street Cronies. We should see the self-interest of government. Sure, they can raise taxes above $250k. But what about the tax loopholes that cut the tax bill for those same people?

Smoke and mirrors again---the US is broke. The parties just doesnt want to admit it. It sucks being the bearer of bad news.

no doubt.

but why not be like all partisan about it...

Because they know, the economy is going down the tubes. Of course, democrats will use it to their advantage a party once did in the 1930s using the economic chaos of the 1920s to get elected into power.

232ohc.jpg
2mzz62o.gif

The Congress did WHAT?

-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back