How many Republicans on the USMB consider themselves white nationalists?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Trump said he was a nationalist, but Conveniently left out the word white.

Do Republicans on the USMD feel they are White nationalists?

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?

The only answer you'll accept is all of them, but whatever.

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?

Ooh, I know, pick me! Why you gotta be a racist idiot?

Ooh, I know, pick me! Why you gotta be a racist idiot?
It's the white nationalists who are racist. You're being the idiot.

You beat me to the punch.

I was planning on creating this exact thread...eventually.

Now lets see how many of them actually have the balls to ADMIT it.

Thus far we've gotten two suspects reply w/two deflections.

Most real white nationalist/white power types freely admit to being so.

Your issue is you try to call anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney a white nationalist.

and then assume that any form of nationalism has to have a racist component to it.

Take your meds, Dean

Your issue is you try to call anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney a white nationalist.

and then assume that any form of nationalism has to have a racist component to it.
The day you show me a nationalist who welcomes Hispanics and Muslims, I'll believe that.

Why are you so defensive?

Are you PRO-white nationalists or what?

Also/too, what's a "real white nationalist", and since you use that term, there must be a fake one.

Can you describe the differences between the two?

The day you show me a nationalist who welcomes Hispanics and Muslims, I'll believe that.

I am a nationalist.

I believe in the US as a concept and as a country.

I have zero issue with legal immigrants, regardless of race.

What I want immigrants to do is to be able to assimilate to our country. that doesn't mean giving up one's culture, but it does mean subordinating it to the overall culture of the United States.

That as a base means acceptance of Religious and Political liberty, acceptance of the separation of powers in the government, acceptance of federalism, and acceptance of the identity as an American.

I want to hear them justify white nationalism. I want to hear their rationale.

Why are you so defensive?

Are you PRO-white nationalists or what?

Also/too, what's a "real white nationalist", and since you use that term, there must be a fake one.

Can you describe the differences of the two?

Because morons like you try to lump, again, anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with White power types. You do it for political advantage, and because you are lying assholes.

I am pro-free speech and thought. I don't agree with white power types, but I defend their right to legally profess their beliefs.

I want to hear them justify white nationalism. I want to hear their rationale.

I don't have to justify it to defend the rights of people to have those beliefs. Even if the beliefs are retarded.

Because morons like you try to lump, again, anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with White power types. You do it for political advantage, and because you are lying assholes.

I am pro-free speech and thought. I don't agree with white power types, but I defend their right to legally profess their beliefs.
OK, nice little rant there.

But please explain the differences between a "fake white nationalist" and a "real white nationalist."

I'm very curious to know.

I am a nationalist.

What I want immigrants to do is to be able to assimilate to our country. that doesn't mean giving up one's culture, but it does mean subordinating it to the overall culture of the United States.

That as a base means acceptance of Religious and Political liberty, acceptance of the separation of powers in the government, acceptance of federalism, and acceptance of the identity as an American.
I have never heard of immigrants who have an issue with any of the above, although I think "the identity as an American" might be a bit fuzzy, if you really tried to pin that down.

OK, nice little rant there.

But please explain the differences between a "fake white nationalist" and a "real white nationalist."

I'm very curious to know.

A fake one is one called such by progressive idiots like you. They really aren't white nationalists, they are just not progressives, and hence my point of morons like you trying to lump them in with actual, real white power types.

A white nationalist is someone who thinks the US or parts of it needs to be set aside for whites only. How they want to achieve that, via legal or illegal methods is what divides violent ones from the non-violent ones.

I am a nationalist.

I have never heard of immigrants who have an issue with any of the above, although I think "the identity as an American" might be a bit fuzzy, if you really tried to pin that down.

If not the immigrants, some of their supporters have issues with things like the above. Things like asking people to become fluent in english.

or god forbid, actually following our immigration laws.

Forum List

Back