How many Republicans here

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap

The House Intelligence Committee is investigating a whistleblower complaint filed last month that reportedly accuses Trump of repeatedly pressuring Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the former vice president, who is currently running for president.

Ukrainian authorities have said thereā€™s no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing by Biden.

That means Trump was pressuring them to make up some fake news.

The complaint was deemed credible and of ā€œurgent concernā€ by Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community. But Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, whom Trump appointed last month, has so far refused to share the complaint with Congress.

The explosive allegations, which, if true, could amount to a U.S. president seeking assistance from a foreign government to help his reelection campaign

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) told reporters Sunday thereā€™s ā€œno direct evidenceā€ that Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Biden.

Trump, however, has acknowledged that he discussed Biden during the July phone call with Zelensky. His personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told The Washington Post on Sunday that he doesnā€™t ā€œdo anything that involves my client without speaking with my clientā€ when asked if Trump approved Giulianiā€™s requests that Ukrainian officials investigate Biden.

Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Penn.) told NBC on Sunday that he doesnā€™t know ā€œthe contextā€ of Trumpā€™s call with Zelensky, but said itā€™s ā€œnot appropriate for any candidateā€ to ā€œask for assistance from a foreign government.ā€

Trump claimed his conversation with Zelensky was ā€œperfectā€ but said he would consider releasing a transcript of the call, which Biden has urged him to do.

Itā€™s unclear what actions Romney believes should be undertaken to ascertain the full facts of Trumpā€™s dealings with Ukraine.

Trump is corrupt. I believe the 2020 elections will be rigged too. We need to come out in droves and vote him out. If he wins, it's our fault America.

And I'm not talking to Trumpbots. I'm talking to real Americans.

The House Intelligence Committee is investigating a whistleblower complaint filed last month that reportedly accuses Trump of repeatedly pressuring Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the former vice president,

The previous administration had foreigners investigating the Trump campaign world-wide.

Sounds familiar.

You're making up more fake news.

And even if it were true, are you saying that the Trump administration is willing to do all the same illegal stuff the Obama's and Clinton's did?

Then we should vote him out of office too.

There were no foreigners involved in the Steele dossier?
No foreigners talking to Papadopoulos?

Then we should never let another person named Obama or Clinton be president either.

Trump already killed the Clinton Crime Family.

The House Intelligence Committee is investigating a whistleblower complaint filed last month that reportedly accuses Trump of repeatedly pressuring Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the former vice president, who is currently running for president.

Ukrainian authorities have said thereā€™s no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing by Biden.

The complaint was deemed credible and of ā€œurgent concernā€ by Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community. But Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, whom Trump appointed last month, has so far refused to share the complaint with Congress.

The explosive allegations, which, if true, could amount to a U.S. president seeking assistance from a foreign government to help his reelection campaign

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) told reporters Sunday thereā€™s ā€œno direct evidenceā€ that Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Biden.

Trump, however, has acknowledged that he discussed Biden during the July phone call with Zelensky. His personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told The Washington Post on Sunday that he doesnā€™t ā€œdo anything that involves my client without speaking with my clientā€ when asked if Trump approved Giulianiā€™s requests that Ukrainian officials investigate Biden.

Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Penn.) told NBC on Sunday that he doesnā€™t know ā€œthe contextā€ of Trumpā€™s call with Zelensky, but said itā€™s ā€œnot appropriate for any candidateā€ to ā€œask for assistance from a foreign government.ā€

Trump claimed his conversation with Zelensky was ā€œperfectā€ but said he would consider releasing a transcript of the call, which Biden has urged him to do.

Itā€™s unclear what actions Romney believes should be undertaken to ascertain the full facts of Trumpā€™s dealings with Ukraine.

Trump is corrupt. I believe the 2020 elections will be rigged too. We need to come out in droves and vote him out. If he wins, it's our fault America.

And I'm not talking to Trumpbots. I'm talking to real Americans.

The House Intelligence Committee is investigating a whistleblower complaint filed last month that reportedly accuses Trump of repeatedly pressuring Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the former vice president,

The previous administration had foreigners investigating the Trump campaign world-wide.

Sounds familiar.

And even if it were true, are you saying that the Trump administration is willing to do all the same illegal stuff the Obama's and Clinton's did?

Then we should vote him out of office too.

There were no foreigners involved in the Steele dossier?
No foreigners talking to Papadopoulos?

Then we should never let another person named Obama or Clinton be president either.

Trump already killed the Clinton Crime Family.

That's like saying Gotti killed off Castellano

Ummm.....Bidens son was offered a lucrative job at a Ukrainian company and then engaged in illegal activity. Biden then told them to fire the investigator investigating his son or they wouldn't get a Billion dollar loan. They did just that.

I'd be asking the Ukraine to look into that shit too.

You know that has all been generally debunked by now... Bidens' son was never under investigation(and the case you were talking about was closed) but even if he did that doesn't make what Trump did legal... Trump was asking or implying the Ukrainians to open an investigation on Biden while in turn offering aid to fight Russia...

This is really bad. It is actually worse Watergate, Watergate the GOP was trying to influence the Dem nomination process but they didn't ask for help from another country...

Ukrainian Official: Trump Looking for Dirt ā€˜To Discredit Bidenā€™

It was closed because the prosecutor was fired from Biden's threats and then another prosecutor Biden approved of was appointed and charges dropped. This much WE KNOW.

If you think that sounds above board I have some green green grass for ya that I got from the desert.

Biden was misusing his power as VP and now he wants to try to deny it.

Even politifact says most of the known details are true:

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Forum List

Back