How many reps do we have to spread before we can hit someone again?

Is it still the 11 or 12 I think it was last time I checked?

Or in other words, do we now have to wait 2 or 3 days before we can rep someone we have recently repped?

I always have to spread my rep around lol. Maybe I should rep more people?:badgrin:

Sorry Noomi... but reps wont come as often as they once did..... Im glad you got some before this.

I'm very happy. :)

You mean the true syrenn as calling them like i see them? Brutal honesty....Always. You are pretty vocal about the negs you get. In my opinion this whole thing is about neg rep whiners.

As for peeved at the moment.... i suggest you look in the flame zone.

I was getting upwards of 7 negs a day from del and his heavy hitting rep ring, I figured I may as well enjoy it. Funny that you don't see a problem with that kind of abuse, in fact you'd like to join in now.

That's honest and hardly brutal but you can call it whining..and I'm willing to pay the price for it... nothing real.

I know you are being honest.. but it is still neg rep whining.

And all of that ^^^^ is why i give you your share of guilt in of all of this. And that is why i should neg your for your hand in causing all of this.

I should also save a second neg for you suggesting i am in a neg rep ring or planning on joining one...... or is this just conspiracy theory lumpy?

Still denying the existence of rep abuse, huh..

This threatening of yours is an interesting twist...if it truly makes you feel better to neg me repeatedly for frivolous reasons, enjoy yourself, I'm fairly used to it actually...:lol:

btw..I don't honestly know the reason the rules changed and neither do you...

You have plenty of rep as it is, why are you so upset?

I could see if you had low rep so it just makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Just wondering, since I don't remember having much interaction with you since I became a mod or even before that.

Come on, kid...you don't have to have personal interaction with a poster to be observant of their style. If you want to claim that you're still as care-free a poster as you used to be, well then I guess we'll just have to take your word for it...but I'm not seeing it.

I am not care free as I once was on what I post, yes.
I do not take this stuff as serious as I once did though.

I was getting upwards of 7 negs a day from del and his heavy hitting rep ring, I figured I may as well enjoy it. Funny that you don't see a problem with that kind of abuse, in fact you'd like to join in now.

That's honest and hardly brutal but you can call it whining..and I'm willing to pay the price for it... nothing real.

And all of that ^^^^ is why i give you your share of guilt in of all of this. And that is why i should neg your for your hand in causing all of this.

I should also save a second neg for you suggesting i am in a neg rep ring or planning on joining one...... or is this just conspiracy theory lumpy?

This threatening of yours is an interesting twist...if it truly makes you feel better to neg me repeatedly for frivolous reasons, enjoy yourself, I fairly used to it actually...:lol:

I could see it you had low rep so it just makes no sense to me.

If they neged you lumpy... deal with it and stop whining. Its not as if you think reps are real, right?

Have i ever negged you lumpy? Get a grip or are you afraid of a neg from me too?

I am not upset lumpy. I am saying why i think its been changed. I think rep whining had a lot to do with it...and you rep whine about del and crew all the time.... usually in a passive aggressive way... but whine none the less.

I am sad for the noobs who will not get windfall reps and build up as quickly as they once did. If that makes me a bad person for handing out my rep as pos reps.... so be it.

This threatening of yours is an interesting twist...if it truly makes you feel better to neg me repeatedly for frivolous reasons, enjoy yourself, I fairly used to it actually...:lol:

I could see it you had low rep so it just makes no sense to me.

If they neged you lumpy... deal with it and stop whining. Its not as if you think reps are real, right?

Have i ever negged you lumpy? Get a grip or are you afraid of a neg from me too?

I am not upset lumpy. I am saying why i think its been changed. I think rep whining had a lot to do with it...and you rep whine about del and crew all the time.... usually in a passive aggressive way... but whine none the less.

I am sad for the noobs who will not get windfall reps and build up as quickly as they once did. If that makes me a bad person for handing out my rep as pos reps.... so be it.

1) you missed the point.. you're very good at that and I'm not going to explain it again.

2) no you have never neged me, just threatened... and we've already covered that.

3) eh, if your getting neged anyway, why not enjoy it...I like those threads, the suck-holes get rewarded and I have fun..Although, a little appreciation for those long threads and keeping them amused, would be nice..:lol:

4) lol .. Yes, you were a benevolent Queen..(bows) the natives will miss you...:(

Forum List

Back