How many pounds do you think

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Someone can put on in one day?

I wonder how many calories you would have to eat to to put on just one pound, and if you doubled that, would you wake up 2 pounds heavier, or does it take time? :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
hmmmmmmmmmmm

You really need to stop making these threads that make me think...:eusa_hand:

:tongue:

I can likely eat about 10 lbs worth of food in one day.

I just finished eating 1/2 of a pumpkin pie with about 1 quart of milk.

I gained 15lbs in a little under two weeks. I probably gained a pound a day. :lol:
Of course I was nine months pregnant, and had only put on 15lbs at that point. The last month of my pregnancy I made up for what I didn't gain in the beginning. :lol:
Lots of chocolate works wonders.

I wonder how many calories you would have to eat to to put on just one pound, and if you doubled that, would you wake up 2 pounds heavier, or does it take time? :confused:

I'm sorry Echo, you're not going to like the subject, but it includes calories:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUEpmbdZLw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:eek:

I will likely eat the other half as a bedtime snack later.

and I have a fruitcake (homemade), Homemade fudge with black walnuts, and a lemon and cherry pie for deserts for tomorrow.
My housekeeper takes good care of me :D
She is off this evening and tomorrow and wanted to make sure I did not starve :rolleyes:

the lady is in my will.

and I have a fruitcake (homemade), Homemade fudge with black walnuts, and a lemon and cherry pie for deserts for tomorrow.
She is off this evening and tomorrow and wanted to make sure I did not starve :rolleyes:

the lady is in my will.

And you eat every last bite of those cakes, fudge and pies, and enjoy every crumb.

I know I don't have to tell you that, you love your sweets!

I love me some fudge, and fudge brownines..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eusa_drool:

Yep I love sweets but also have some turkey breast, dressing and Honey baked ham, etc.

I will probably just have a big bowl of sugery buttery oats for breakfast though.
gotta watch my cholestrol after all ;)

Last edited:

the lady is in my will.

Homemade fudge is such a treat. I found out what I was doing wrong making it all these years on the food channel

the lady is in my will.

Homemade fudge is such a treat. I found out what I was doing wrong making it all these years on the food channel

Now I made the fudge. Hard drop fudge from scratch.

I only cook a few things but those few things are outstanding.

I make some to die for homemade brownies as well.

Last edited:

the lady is in my will.

Yep. One of my favorite channels. Good Eats is my favorite show on there.

the lady is in my will.

Yep. One of my favorite channels. Good Eats is my favorite show on there.

I could fall in love with Alton Brown, if he didn't seem like such a great husband, father, brother...

3500 calories is 1lb of body weight.

I have to take in around 5-6000 calories a day to gain weight, just to put it into perspective.

3500 calories is 1lb of body weight.

I have to take in around 5-6000 calories a day to gain weight, just to put it into perspective.

Hmmmmm, so I wonder how many calories a person can work off in one day? :eusa_think:

3500 calories is one lb. .......So if you eat an extra 3500 calories above your metabolic baseline (for an average woman that is about 2000-2200 calories) , in theory you'd gain a pound of body weight.

so ...if a woman were to eat 5300-5500 calories a day she should gain about a lb a day. In a few months you'd look like this....WOOHOOO!

hanging_belly.jpg

Forum List

Back