How many points does the Market drop tomorrow (after Obama's speech)?

It's so cute to watch the people who want America to fail in action....

:clap2:
wanting Obama to fail isn't wanting America to fail, Obama needs to fail for America to succeed

Totally circuitous reasoning. If Obama fails, we're in huge trouble.

If he succeeds, our economy grows and we become prosperous again, but with a stronger middle class.

And hellooooo all of us are middle class!

Wow, this looks like good news, the stock market is up. I don't mind being wrong, I actually enjoy being wrong. Maybe I should have put a plus sign in front of the number i put down, yeah thats it- i made a typo......
Actually I know little or nothing about the markets- I freely admit it.
Where did I get my guess? Well, today is the 25th, i just added 2+5 and got 7, then added a couple zeros for effect. I figured when i was wrong I would be wrong with everyone else. But if I was right I could be a market guru for a day. Oh well, not happening, I'm wrong again. Did I mention that it's good I was wrong?
like i said, it was a typo, i meant + not -.
It does seem quite silly that the markets fluctuate on what the pres says.....but what do i know.
Anyway, the markets are UP, that has to be good news and we can always use good news.

wanting Obama to fail isn't wanting America to fail, Obama needs to fail for America to succeed

If he succeeds, our economy grows and we become prosperous again, but with a stronger middle class.
yeah, cause you all wanted America to fail when you were hoping for Bush's policies to fail, right?

I'll start this off by going with:
225 points
So now that the market is up over 170 points are you going to shut the hell up?
better look again
The Market was up almost 200 points before noon: Obama gets credit.
The Market is now down 70 points: Bushs' fault!

Is that how it works?

Maybe the libs here should do a little research about Government Bond sales in America and England before they post next time.

So now that the market is up over 170 points are you going to shut the hell up?
better look again
The Market was up almost 200 points before noon: Obama gets credit.
The Market is now down 70 points: Bushs' fault!

Is that how it works?

Maybe the libs here should do a little research about Government Bond sales in America and England before they post next time.
of course

Obama = good
Bush = bad

I don't see how his policies are going to succeed. I really HOPE i'm wrong and if i am i will CHANGE my opinion of him and admit i was wrong.......:cool:

I don't see how his policies are going to succeed. I really HOPE i'm wrong and if i am i will CHANGE my opinion of him and admit i was wrong.......:cool:

im not going to lie his budget scares me.

im not going to lie his budget scares me.
it should
Bush's were BAD enough
and now his are MUCH worse

Dow was up 90 points today because the shorts got jammed in the last 15 minutes of the market.

That was after some profit taking kicked in around noon, driving stocks down nearly 100 points just before the close.

At the open, stocks soared because of better than expected news on durable goods orders and housing starts.

Notice how that had nothing to do with Obama. Or Democrats. Or Republicans. Or any politics whatsoever.

Yeah, I agree but when Obama won the election and the stock market dropped somehow that was his fault. Wingnuts are so mystifying.

Forum List

Back