How Many People

Is Forced Participation an Entitlement?

• Total voters
What is the point of the thread? Why is a question this blank in the "politics" section?

so you'd have something to bitch about now that you baggy eyed commie candidate is going to get his ass handed to him.. kerry on.

Well see about "my candidate" but a few of yours have already got their ass handed to them and one even dropped out.

Anyways, can you answer the question? Why post such an open question in the politics section with no context? Are you to stupid to post it in the correct area of the forums?

Grammatically challenged?
Well - We'll too - to ...We are so easy to criticize, aren't we?

I agree with you when it comes to Health care. That is certainly no entitlement to me. Just leave me and my policy alone. I don't see where in the consitutionit says I have to pay for a policy for someone who doesn't want one.

But people are morally "entitled" to Social Security because they paid into it with their own money. And legally they are forced to participate because of law.

SS is really pissing me off too.....I'm maybe 6 yrs from retirement, have had to pay into it since i was about 18 yrs old...and now hoping i'll get it!

You best make an alternate plan. the demoncraps are hell bent on pissing away your social security. and remember that on your way to the polls
And they'll blame it on the Republicans. Thier trap was sprung this week and the Republicans walked right into it.

Tough question. Depend on your definition of "entitlement."

Welfare is generally accepted as entitlements, but so is Social Security. One is a hand out and the other is not. One is forced participation and one is not. Health Care is an entirely different animal.

Forced participation requires a law to be passed.

A law WAS passed Obama Care forces us to pay or be "fined".
That is the problem. It is unconstitutional and obamaturd knows it.

I say "forced participation" is not an entitlement.

I agree with you when it comes to Health care. That is certainly no entitlement to me. Just leave me and my policy alone. I don't see where in the consitutionit says I have to pay for a policy for someone who doesn't want one.

But people are morally "entitled" to Social Security because they paid into it with their own money. And legally they are forced to participate because of law.

SS is really pissing me off too.....I'm maybe 6 yrs from retirement, have had to pay into it since i was about 18 yrs old...and now hoping i'll get it!
I feel your pain...I am resigned to being without it. It isn't there only a huge pile of IOU's.

Yep. The president is commenting on the great new deal, lol! two months. That's about what's he's worth.

Last edited:
Tough question. Depend on your definition of "entitlement."

Welfare is generally accepted as entitlements, but so is Social Security. One is a hand out and the other is not. One is forced participation and one is not. Health Care is an entirely different animal.

Forced participation requires a law to be passed.

A law WAS passed Obama Care forces us to pay or be "fined".
That is the problem. It is unconstitutional and obamaturd knows it.
We will see what SCOTUS says in March 2012.

so you'd have something to bitch about now that you baggy eyed commie candidate is going to get his ass handed to him.. kerry on.

Well see about "my candidate" but a few of yours have already got their ass handed to them and one even dropped out.

Anyways, can you answer the question? Why post such an open question in the politics section with no context? Are you to stupid to post it in the correct area of the forums?

too bad you're not a mod huh? then you could move it instead of bitchin..

Willo, I asked a legitimate question in a nice way, why do you have to make everything a fight?

Do you mean in the case of Obamacare/SS/MC and so on? Or do you mean in the way of having to have a drivers license, stop at a stop sign and do chores around the house?

Willo, I asked a legitimate question in a nice way, why do you have to make everything a fight?

Do you mean in the case of Obamacare/SS/MC and so on? Or do you mean in the way of having to have a drivers license, stop at a stop sign and do chores around the house?

Listen,, I'm sorry you can't keep up or figure out what this thread is about. Everyone else seems to get it. Have you been under a rock this last week? And if you call that nice way?? really?

Listen,, I'm sorry you can't keep up or figure out what this thread is about. Everyone else seems to get it. Have you been under a rock this last week? And if you call that nice way?? really?

I have been avoiding most news and these boards for about a week now yes...

I feel your pain...I am resigned to being without it. It isn't there only a huge pile of IOU's.

SS isn't drawing down its principal. Annual income plus interest income on the bonds is currently more than enough to fulfill payout obligations.

With minor adjustments that situation can be sustained.

What is the point of the thread? Why is a question this blank in the "politics" section?

Believe that "forced participtation" is an "entitlement"?

Yes.. or

No..

Ask Gingrich (R) and The Heritage Foundation. They devised it LOLOL

roflmaok.jpg

I say "forced participation" is not an entitlement.

If you're going to invoke constitutionality, and then defend SS, you should cite constitutionality of SS.

SS isn't drawing down its principal. Annual income plus interest income on the bonds is currently more than enough to fulfill payout obligations.

With minor adjustments that situation can be sustained.

How would you feel about allowing citizens to opt out at 18?

Forum List

Back