How many people should we let into this country?

Both sides of this debate have to many people supporting extreme solutions, makes our country look like its run buy fanatics.

Both sides of this debate have to many people supporting extreme solutions, makes our country look like its run buy fanatics.

There's really only one solution that makes sense for a nation funded and run by the people....for a nation founded on law and order.

Another interesting question.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

Interesting question indeed. But it’s impossible to answer your question.

Granting 11 to 20 millions illegals with amnesty is not a bad idea but must meet certain requirements like no criminal records etc etc etc. WHY?
1. These people are here anyway whether you like it or not. Totally imbedded economically in our systems.
2. Start paying taxes.
3. Start paying insurances.
4. Stop paying these illegals under the tables.
5. Stop taking advantage of the freebies.

It know of one example just this year. She was an illegal for 15 years with her one son relying on all freebies of illegals. She got her legal papers this year got a real job .... Now they took all that freebies away from her start paying taxes or all of the 5 items I mentioned above.
So why is that a bad idea?

Plus deporting 11 to 20 millions is impossible without hurting the economy especially here in California.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

Granting 11 to 20 millions illegals with amnesty is not a bad idea but must meet certain requirements like no criminal records etc etc etc. WHY?
1. These people are here anyway whether you like it or not. Totally imbedded economically in our systems.
2. Start paying taxes.

It know of one example just this year. She was an illegal for 15 years with her one son relying on all freebies of illegals. She got her legal papers this year got a real job .... Now they took all that freebies away from her start paying taxes or all of the 5 items I mentioned above.

Plus deporting 11 to 20 millions is impossible without hurting the economy especially here in California.

There you have it people...That's where we're at...the twisted Left says "You fix problems by rewarding the criminals"
Lots of rape in your city? Simply legalize it and...TA-DA....no more rape.
haha...and these barely legal foreign pieces of shits wonder why we hate them in OUR country.

2. Start paying taxes.

Hmmm....one example out of millions doesn't sound like very good odds.

"Miami became the epicenter of narco trafficking & crime when Cuban immigrants moved in" - Low Energy Jeb!

None for the next 20 years. We then revisit the issue when our finances are hopefully in better shape and our infrastructure is put back to rights.

That may take 20, 30 or 50 years. If that is the case, then that is how long we should have a zero immigration quota.

Jeb Bush tells Hannity: US should accept every Christian and Iraqi refugee

"Life is a gift from God"- Jeb Bush, brother of the man who's responsible for 500,000 Iraqi deaths in under a decade. This is awesome.

IF you don’t know English you gotta go,, citizens or not ..
id shut it down until we help poor Americans, fix education, when people democrat run towns can take care of them selves like they used to.. open it back up on merit

If you're talking about legal permanent residents, 1 million a year + amnesty and refugees which adds about a hundred thousand is what we are doing now and should continue until wee get illegal immigration under control.

How do you arrive at those numbers?
I’m guessing you’re using some sophisticated factoring?
Your numbers aren’t founded on FEELZ...right?

So that we can replace the Americans quickly and effectively in his lifetime and finally institute communism in America.

That's the reasoning.

The correct number is zero, however we should have 1 million in deportations each year.
------------------------ much more than a paltry million deportations a year is needed Norman .

Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.

Any with proof of income(for life) of $2000/month or more.
Amnesty seekers agree to spay/neuter programs at the border

Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.

Population and GDP over quality of life huh?
That certainly falls in line with the programming set forth by your Father Government.

Anybody who is willing to work and contribute to our economy and not be a drain on it

------------------------------ me , well i just don't like foreigners that will never be Americans as they are even opposed to America . As proof of what i say see 'ilham omar and 'talib' and their thousands of imported supporters and voters in Minnesota Slade .

Actually not.

One side is exhibiting its fear, ignorance, racism, and hate.

The other side is simply following current immigration law and advocating for reforming that immigration law to accommodate immigration as it exists today.

I was told that Democrats are actually running advertisements in South America, encouraging illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. for jobs and for government benefits.

One possibility - librerals want to replace whites in order to get votes from the third world people and thus stay in power.

But seeing White, Protestant, Yankee Elizabeth Warren pander to and try to be casual with black inner city rapper-types is completely puzzling to me and I really have no idea what is going on in these people's brains.

Unfortunately, as soon as we hit a brown majority in the U.S., the country will collapse (as all other brown majority countries have)
And who told you that? Alex Jones.
India doesn't seem to be collapsing with 1.3 billion mostly brown skin population and an economic growth rate of 7%, over twice that of the US.
Clearly rightwing nativism is alive and well.

We are a Nation of immigrants.

Immigrants and immigration are our greatest strength and greatest asset.

And America is not ‘full’ – that's just another one of Trump’s ridiculous lies.

Anybody who is willing to work and contribute to our economy and not be a drain on it

Splitting hairs....but I’d replace “willing” with qualified.

Population and GDP over quality of life huh?
That certainly falls in line with the programming set forth by your Father Government.
----------------------------------- i simply call them 'money grubbers' and whores and criminals whose most important thought is acquiring money no matter the damage done to the USA BLoser .

immigrants are after the same thing regular americans are after: The American Dream! and they work just as hard to achieve it!

we shouldn't look for ways to kick them out, we should look for ways to bring them in!

Forum List

Back