How many people should we let into this country?

Another interesting question.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what?

The aliens left your country.

Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life?

Better life? In the USA? Not for aliens.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

All - if all others do the same.

This foreigner wastes time by posting videos no one clicks on. Dumbass.

I was told that Democrats are actually running advertisements in South America, encouraging illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. for jobs and for government benefits.

One possibility - librerals want to replace whites in order to get votes from the third world people and thus stay in power.

But seeing White, Protestant, Yankee Elizabeth Warren pander to and try to be casual with black inner city rapper-types is completely puzzling to me and I really have no idea what is going on in these people's brains.

Unfortunately, as soon as we hit a brown majority in the U.S., the country will collapse (as all other brown majority countries have)

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
ZERO

Until we sort out the mess we have, the number should be zero. We have to let the border towns recover, we need to work through a few hundred thousand backlog Asylum cases, we need to deport a lot of them. It's basically a human tsunami and just like the natural disaster, there is massive collateral damage to get cleaned up.

Votes + Greed + White Guilt + low White birthrates.

Although it's certainly not just liberals; conservatives/Republicans are just as much culpable for the MUD FLOOD. You thought our national motto was E Pluribus Unum, but it's now "Invade the World, Invite the World."

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

If you need to rewrite everything in multiple languages it means we are letting them in too fast and their not learning English. It's a sign that its time to stop and let people assimilate

We don't let any illegals in. Build the wall and secure the border. As far as legals immigrants? The doctors and well-educated come to the front of the line, while everyone else waits years. If they wait, that shows their dedication and desire to be part of this country. I would be proud to be among them if they show that kind of dedication towards the USA.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what?

The aliens left your country.

Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life?

Better life? In the USA? Not for aliens.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

All - if all others do the same.

This foreigner wastes time by posting videos no one clicks on. Dumbass.

You waste your time by saying nothing - or even less than nothing - very loud.

We don't let any illegals in. Build the wall and secure the border. As far as legals immigrants? The doctors and well-educated come to the front of the line, while everyone else waits years. If they wait, that shows their dedication and desire to be part of this country. I would be proud to be among them if they show that kind of dedication towards the USA.

So you will call all your soldiers, companies and buisnessmen home to the USA, you will build a wall around your country and you will pull up your drawbriges over the Atlantic and the Pacific. Good idea. This makes the USA attractive for immigrants.

Last edited:

So you will call all your soldiers, companies and buisnessmen home to the USA, you will build a wall around your country and you will pull up your drawbriges over the Atlantic and the Pacific. Good idea. This makes the USA attractive for immigrants.
So you want to make America appealing to immigrants by reviving and putting Hitler in power, burning all of our forests, and making it illegal to wear shoes?

I mean, you didn't say that, but since you had the courtesy to lie and claim that I said that shit, I was willing to return the favor. :thup:

If you're talking about legal permanent residents, 1 million a year + amnesty and refugees which adds about a hundred thousand is what we are doing now and should continue until wee get illegal immigration under control.

If you're talking about legal permanent residents, 1 million a year + amnesty and refugees which adds about a hundred thousand is what we are doing now and should continue until wee get illegal immigration under control.

How do you arrive at those numbers?
I’m guessing you’re using some sophisticated factoring?
Your numbers aren’t founded on FEELZ...right?

Last edited:
I was told that Democrats are actually running advertisements in South America, encouraging illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. for jobs and for government benefits.

One possibility - librerals want to replace whites in order to get votes from the third world people and thus stay in power.

But seeing White, Protestant, Yankee Elizabeth Warren pander to and try to be casual with black inner city rapper-types is completely puzzling to me and I really have no idea what is going on in these people's brains.

Unfortunately, as soon as we hit a brown majority in the U.S., the country will collapse (as all other brown majority countries have)
And who told you that? Alex Jones.
India doesn't seem to be collapsing with 1.3 billion mostly brown skin population and an economic growth rate of 7%, over twice that of the US.

So you want to make America appealing to immigrants by reviving and putting Hitler in power, burning all of our forests, and making it illegal to wear shoes?

I mean, you didn't say that, but since you had the courtesy to lie and claim that I said that shit, I was willing to return the favor. :thup:

PS: Supervideo. This is what I call "great". On such reasons and beause of such people you should be proud on your country. And not because a Trumpl likes to make the USA lousy again.

Last edited:

Q: "How many people should we let into this country?"
A: "As many as it takes to OUTVOTE the other party!"

Both parties seem to agree on this.
Proof we can all agree on something!

I remember in this context a German who had lived from the age of three month to the age of 60 illegally in the USA. Father US-American - mother German. Then he got a health problem and came in a clinic of the USA. They made him in this clinic to a drug addict with a wrong use of strong analgesics. He unsteady drove car under influence of analgesics. A policeman arrested him and they sent him to Germany. He will the rest of his life never be able to visit his homeland USA again.

Great, wonderful, and I hope it makes every illegal turd in America look over his shoulder till the day his miserable life ends.

We don't have any problem to overtake all US-made social costs for this banned US-American. His mother was a German. Somewhere she's buried in the USA like some other millions of Germans. But what you say here shows very clear how the USA is on the way to become one of the most lousy nations of the world.

Last edited:

I dunno dood, for some really weird reason you can't see the word ILLEGAL, so how about you try again.

You must be a Trump supporter that blanketly makes these kinds of lies.
Any facts or links there buuud?

How do you arrive at those numbers?
I’m guessing you’re using some sophisticated factoring?
Your numbers aren’t founded on FEELZ...right?

So that we can replace the Americans quickly and effectively in his lifetime and finally institute communism in America.

That's the reasoning.

The correct number is zero, however we should have 1 million in deportations each year.

Forum List

Back