How many people know who the LT Gov of SC is?

Do you know who the LT Gov of SC is?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Wow! A thread where both rdean and Chris are posting! If Zona comes along, we may have a Guinness record for highest concentration of brain damage in one place.

Go for the gold, guys!

If I were a Republican, I would be a little touchy about the Lt. Governor of South Carolina as well.

He pretty much exemplifies the average Republican.

Touchy? What on earth are you talking about? No one knows or cares about this guy. Are you not paying attention at all?

Wow! A thread where both rdean and Chris are posting! If Zona comes along, we may have a Guinness record for highest concentration of brain damage in one place.

Go for the gold, guys!

If I were a Republican, I would be a little touchy about the Lt. Governor of South Carolina as well.

Touchy? What on earth are you talking about? No one knows or cares about this guy. Are you not paying attention at all?
It's the brain damage.

Go for the gold, guys!

No one cares about him?

Why do you think the Republican legislature in South Carolina hasn't impeached Mark Sanford?

Because of who would then become governor!

I have to confess my complete and total ignorance on this matter of grave national import.

Who is he and what remark did he make that has gathered RDeans attention?

While Rdean likes to lemon pick, this guy is a high elected official.

Just for those like me, I googled him.
Looks a bit of a dork.
012710_Bauer_monster_397x224.jpg

His name is Andre Bauer.

So now you know. You are now, (except for Froggen, who has downed another highball) that much smarter.

It's not unusual for the public to become acquainted with Republican politicians through scandal. I'm not taking about all the sex and adultery.

But the "social scandals". Whether it's racist, homophobia, downing the poor, dissing someone else's religion, accusing patriotic Americans of being "terrorists" and so on, many Republican politicians make their name using these "issues". It's how they make it into the public eye.

Yep, because Democrats have never had a problem with moral turpitude. :doubt:

Just for those like me, I googled him.
Looks a bit of a dork.
012710_Bauer_monster_397x224.jpg

His name is Andre Bauer.

So now you know. You are now, (except for Froggen, who has downed another highball) that much smarter.

He looks like he should be locked away on child molestation charges ...

I have no idea who the lieutenant governor of South Carolina is. Then again, I have no idea who the lieutenant governor of New Mexico is and I live here. Okay, I've only lived here for three months...

I wonder if the N.M. lieutenant governor is as crooked as the governor...

It's not unusual for the public to become acquainted with Republican politicians through scandal. I'm not taking about all the sex and adultery.

But the "social scandals". Whether it's racist, homophobia, downing the poor, dissing someone else's religion, accusing patriotic Americans of being "terrorists" and so on, many Republican politicians make their name using these "issues". It's how they make it into the public eye.

Yep, because Democrats have never had a problem with moral turpitude. :doubt:

They have no morals.

Forum List

Back