How many people know who the LT Gov of SC is?

Do you know who the LT Gov of SC is?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Without looking it up on a search engine.

Im asking because rdean seems to think everyone knows who he is. And that this virtually unknown man is apparently representative of everyone on the right.

the guy who wanted to let poor people starve to death? if so, not really worth remembering his name, and reason 1283432810239 to never visit SC

the guy who wanted to let poor people starve to death? if so, not really worth remembering his name, and reason 1283432810239 to never visit SC
I wouldn't want to live there, but Charleston and Myrtle Beach are great places to visit.

I don't even know who the Lt. Governor of my own state is let alone the schlup they prolly have over in SC.

It's not unusual for the public to become acquainted with Republican politicians through scandal. I'm not taking about all the sex and adultery.

But the "social scandals". Whether it's racist, homophobia, downing the poor, dissing someone else's religion, accusing patriotic Americans of being "terrorists" and so on, many Republican politicians make their name using these "issues". It's how they make it into the public eye.

We already know who you are, by your reputation of being dumb as dirt...If that helps. :lol::lol::lol:

You are the dumbest person here, but since you are drunk most of the time, you have an excuse.

That's a weak insult, even for you.

And brother, that bar doesn't get lower without digging.

Must of hit pretty close to the mark to get a response like that.

Really, get some help.

Wow! A thread where both rdean and Chris are posting! If Zona comes along, we may have a Guinness record for highest concentration of brain damage in one place.

Go for the gold, guys!

If I were a Republican, I would be a little touchy about the Lt. Governor of South Carolina as well.

He pretty much exemplifies the average Republican.

We already know who you are, by your reputation of being dumb as dirt...If that helps. :lol::lol::lol:

You are the dumbest person here, but since you are drunk most of the time, you have an excuse.

See, I am so drunk I would take that as a compliment.

Hell, even a come on. I like your Bond thing.

There is a Zen nirvanna in the bottom of that bottle.

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JW Frogen again.
roflolrhard.gif

It's not unusual for the public to become acquainted with Republican politicians through scandal. I'm not taking about all the sex and adultery.

But the "social scandals". Whether it's racist, homophobia, downing the poor, dissing someone else's religion, accusing patriotic Americans of being "terrorists" and so on, many Republican politicians make their name using these "issues". It's how they make it into the public eye.

Your argument has a flaw. No one knows him.

Forum List

Back