How many people have to conveniently die around the Clintons before someone starts looking into it?

IMG_0165.JPG
Former Haiti government official shoots himself in the head in Miami-area hotel

What's interesting to me is how so many people lose the will to live after they're called to testify against the Clintons.

How many people more have to die before someone starts investigating this?

Anyone who believes the Clinton Crime Cartel is innocent, is living under a rock. If they could just trace one of those murders back to Bill and Hillary, it would be fine with me.

Anyone who believes the Clinton Crime Cartel is innocent, is living under a rock. If they could just trace one of those murders back to Bill and Hillary, it would be fine with me.

Yet they can't. Why is that?

'if they could'

The repeated chant of those who have proclaimed that Clinton's are murderers for the last 20 years.

Like all of your ilk, you believe whatever is chanted on right wing websites.

When you're ass is being covered by the entire news media and sympathetic shills in the government, of course you're not going to be held accountable.

Obama managed to go 8 years with nobody questioning his actions, except a handful of people.

Obama managed to go 8 years with nobody questioning his actions, except a handful of people.

No one except the entire GOP congress and every right wing nut job in the U.S.

'if they could'

The repeated chant of those who have proclaimed that Clinton's are murderers for the last 20 years.

The Clinton's list of crimes far exceed that of murder. You could add treason, collusion, obstruction of justice. money laundering, bribery, conspiracy, making false statements, mail fraud, wire fraud, destruction of federal records, perjury, disclosure of confidential information, concealment of government records, tax evasion, and using the IRS to harass political adversaries.

Any one of those is enough to put them where they belong for a long, long time.

'if they could'

The Clinton's list of crimes far exceed that of murder. You could add treason, collusion, obstruction of justice..

You could add unicorn beating also.

And you would have just as much evidence of the Clinton unicorn beatings as you do of the rest of your fantasy crimes.

'if they could'

The Clinton's list of crimes far exceed that of murder. You could add treason, collusion, obstruction of justice..

You could add unicorn beating also.

And you would have just as much evidence of the Clinton unicorn beatings as you do of the rest of your fantasy crimes.

The short list you quoted was not complete. That was:

"treason, collusion, obstruction of justice. money laundering, bribery, conspiracy, making false statements, mail fraud, wire fraud, destruction of federal records, perjury, disclosure of confidential information, concealment of government records, tax evasion, and using the IRS to harass political adversaries."

None of those has anything to do with imaginary animals like "unicorns", and none of those crimes are "fantasies". All will be proven now because Trump's AG is going to get on the stick, thanks to a little prodding.

The dam will eventually burst and when it does, you're going to be a witness to the largest political scandal this country has ever seen.

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Forum List

Back