How many people have died from no healthcare when Obama closed auto dealerships ?

More hannity & fat ass rush talking points . Romney needs to show them taxes or it's gonna be his down fall , come debate time he's gonna be standing with a silly grin & that uncomfortable laugh when asked & he's gonna be asked . :eusa_whistle:

My mom was killed in a traffic accident (true story) two years ago.
The driver of the other car was in a brand new Chevy Tahoe.
If Obama wouldn't have saved GM, that Tahoe would never have been there !!
Obama killed my mom !

Yep...... that means Obama is a murderer.

Obama%2BMurderer.jpg

The heartless bastard !

And by the way, ever since mom died, my dad's health has went downhill as he tries to cope. In other words, soon Obama will kill him too. :mad:

More hannity & fat ass rush talking points . Romney needs to show them taxes or it's gonna be his down fall , come debate time he's gonna be standing with a silly grin & that uncomfortable laugh when asked & he's gonna be asked . :eusa_whistle:

Not if Obama doesn't want to get asked about his college records, his passport records and his medical records.

No one. People dont die from lack of healthcare. They die from lack of good health.

Remember when Obama closed all those dealerships when GM and Chrysler were restructured ?
I wonder how many people Obama killed when they lost their healthcare when he shut those dealerships down ?

I mean this has to be a joke, right? Has to be.......

Otherwise it sounds like you're saying you think the bailouts weren't big enough. Is that what you're telling us?

Nah, can't be, that would just make you look like a hypocrite. Thats why this post HAS to be a joke.

Forum List

Back