How many people have died from no healthcare when Obama closed auto dealerships ?

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Remember when Obama closed all those dealerships when GM and Chrysler were restructured ?
I wonder how many people Obama killed when they lost their healthcare when he shut those dealerships down ?

I wonder how many people Obama killed when Solyndra, Amonix Solar, Bright Source, LSP Energy, Energy Conversion Devices, Solar Trust Of America, Abound Solar, SunPower, Beacon Power, Ecotality, A123 Solar, UniSolar, Azure Dynamics, Evergreen Solar, and Ener1 ALL FILED BANKRUPTCY since 2011, resulting in THOUSANDS of people losing their jobs.

Oh, by the way, ALL of these defunct "energy" companies were funded by the Obama administration with billions and billions of dollars in taxpayer money.

• Banned
Just think of all those people slowly dying after Obama took away their care.
How does Obama sleep at night ?

• Banned
Just yesterday there was the national news story about the man that entered his wife's hospital room and shot her in the head. He claims it was a mercy killing.
I bet it was because Obama took away their healthcare. Obama killed this woman !

How many ex NASA employees died without insurance because of obummer?

My mom was killed in a traffic accident (true story) two years ago.
The driver of the other car was in a brand new Chevy Tahoe.
If Obama wouldn't have saved GM, that Tahoe would never have been there !!
Obama killed my mom !

Remember when Obama closed all those dealerships when GM and Chrysler were restructured ?
I wonder how many people Obama killed when they lost their healthcare when he shut those dealerships down ?
*sighs*

Yes it's the same thing.

Yes it sounded stupid in the other thread too.

Yes if you vote for Obama or Mitt I think you are doing an injustice to the United States.

I wonder how many more would have..."died" if he did what the GOP wanted and let the auto industy go overseas.

Naw, but that doesn't matter to you, right?

I hope he finds a way to secure access to health care for folks who fall on hard times.

Oh, right.

CheckMark.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder how many more would have..."died" if he did what the GOP wanted and let the auto industy go overseas.

Naw, but that doesn't matter to you, right?

Shut up !
All's I can think about right now is how Obama killed my mom !

Obama killed my mom !

By that logic all guns should be banned as they, and not the person operating the gun, killed those people in Colorado...

If the NRA wasn't so nuts about guns, all those people would still be here! (again, according to your logic)

Obama killed my mom !

By that logic all guns should be banned as they, and not the person operating the gun, killed those people in Colorado...

If the NRA wasn't so nuts about guns, all those people would still be here! (again, according to your logic)

We have to keep manufacturing guns ! If we ban some, more people will lose their jobs, then their healthcare and Obama will kill them.

Obama killed my mom !

Yep...... that means Obama is a murderer.

Obama%2BMurderer.jpg

Forum List

Back