how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

i hate this videos with people getting cut off
thoes people are real freaks i mean who would ever do that
thats real horrible thoes are devils thoes are not arab or even muslims

Is it me, or is this guy destined to be banned. This guy is an american. Speaking and typing are to different things. He is typing like the guy who runs my favorite convenience store speaks. If he didn't have a good command over the english language, he would be making alot more spelling and grammar mistakes.

:trolls:

i hate this videos with people getting cut off
thoes people are real freaks i mean who would ever do that
thats real horrible thoes are devils thoes are not arab or even muslims

well they always praise allah before they murder these folks....they all say they are arab and muslim....and they all claim to be fitting in the name of allah and islam.....

maybe you all should hunt them down and kill them cuz whoever they are they are giving you peaceful loving tolleran accepting muslims and arabs a bad name....

btw when are you all going to open up mecca to us white folk?

did you heard of thoes 4 american soliders who rapped that 14 years old girl
then shooted in their head
isnt that even more horrible

but i wouldnt judge all americans army by such an accident
because some people are real evil that they could do anything pyscho as that where they from .....

Is it me, or is this guy destined to be banned. This guy is an american. Speaking and typing are to different things. He is typing like the guy who runs my favorite convenience store speaks. If he didn't have a good command over the english language, he would be making alot more spelling and grammar mistakes.

:trolls:

ah come on ..... trolls are fun .... i collected trolls as a kid .....

did you heard of thoes 4 american soliders who rapped that 14 years old girl
then shooted in their head
isnt that even more horrible

but i wouldnt judge all americans army by such an accident
because some people are real evil that they could do anything pyscho as that where they from .....

that is horrible....they have all been tried and jailed

tell me how are the arab trials comming along for those reporters murderers?

you are judging us with some few accidents
thoes people doesnt represent us in anyway
but they think they are being defending their country ''iraq'' by doing this

but this whole cutting head thing i think its stopped ..
and for the last time when they do that
they are out islam they are not muslims...

you are judging us with some few accidents
thoes people doesnt represent us in anyway
but they think they are being defending their country ''iraq'' by doing this

but this whole cutting head thing i think its stopped ..
and for the last time when they do that
they are out islam they are not muslims...

few accidents?
cutting off daniel perals head was and accident?
blowing up the world trade center was an accident?
bombing a resort in bali was an accident?

their country? the leaders of the fight are not even from iraq?

they say they are muslims and they do it in the name of islam....they protest in the streets and threaten death to non-muslims .... if they are not muslim what are they? and if they are not muslim and they are desicrating your religoin why are you not hunting them down and killing them as your religion demands of infidels that desicrate your religion?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
in iraq
iraq is in war now
usa is trying to make a government and there are no police there
its still in war
its like buliding country from zero
how do you expect that will be a real police in just year or 2 its still so missed-up
thats why i am really sad because there are massacres in iraq

i am not even from iraq ...
but if you are talking about the other arab countries well yeah there are fight with terroism in every country and they caught some i am sure but they cant caught them all...
if usa army cant would some iraqe poor police can ... ! ?

the short one
in iraq they call it resistance for occupations and belive or not thoes iraqs dont like the americans troops in their country and i dont think that is so werid

about the other accidents with el qaedda you know that osama bin laden
an american fighter i mean used to fight russian for americans
so usa made bin laden
and thoes crazy people who blow the world center belong to el qadda
elqadda do all that because the palastine-israel conflict they think that usa
alawys support israel with army ..etc so they dont like usa
middle east is pretty f*** - up
and in vitnamee thoes vitnames killed like 50.000 usa solider nobody called them terrorist
..... there is like million diffrent point of view and everybody thinks that he is right

in iraq
iraq is in war now
usa is trying to make a government and there are no police there
its still in war
its like buliding country from zero
how do you expect that will be a real police in just year or 2 its still so missed-up
thats why i am really sad because there are massacres in iraq

i am not even from iraq ...
but if you are talking about the other arab countries well yeah there are fight with terroism in every country and they caught some i am sure but they cant caught them all...
if usa army cant would some iraqe poor police can ... ! ?

Iraqis' are killing Iraqis' because of religion. Iraqis can stop killing each other any time they want to. If the US left now would all the killing stop? Of course not.

i hate him because its his war.. its normal that u support your persident whatever he is wrong or right
but you are just being blind

i hate him because its his war its normal that u support your persident whatever he is

i mean you guys never wanna hear the other side
you just wanna hear your story
!!
well you should hear from others

i hate him because its his war.. its normal that u support your persident whatever he is wrong or right

i hate him because its his war its normal that u support your persident whatever he is

!!

We LOVE the other side of the argument - it's just that YOUR side is 97% WRONG. You won't learn because your inherently corrupted in opinion based on the propaganda you choose to believe. :( I feel bad for you.

!!

We've heard from "the other side". They all want to kill us or think we deserve to be killed. I haven't heard any Al-Jiz tapes come out that say we all should live in peace. Iraq has the power to send the US home and the power to stop killing each other like Saddam did.

Forum List

Back