how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

hey geezer my balls are going into coma cauze of your words hooooooof
u are boringgggggggggggggggggg me

hey and dont try to make me talk shit about muslim shi'a its an old game
dont try to play it because its not working ... haha u are so pathetic

i am sure that the iranian is a nice kid who tells you what do you love to hear

troll or not troll ... whatever u say

and american history x is the greatest movie i had ever seen because it expose haters like u

and thats just my opinion
enough with your B.S

What TV show or movie did you get the word "geezer" from?

You're posting from Egypt, is that right? Uh huh.

And my Iranian friend is a very nice kid. I'm sorry I can't talk to him anymore. I have no desire to talk to you again.

Lay off the chat speak and maybe you won't come across so dumb.

This poster is a troll. If he or she is a Muslim I'm Muhammed Ali....the syntax seems to be of one trying to pretend he or she is Muslim. One minute seems to know nothing about the west, then keeps on making references that tells me they know plenty.

This poster is a troll. If he or she is a Muslim I'm Muhammed Ali....the syntax seems to be of one trying to pretend he or she is Muslim. One minute seems to know nothing about the west, then keeps on making references that tells me they know plenty.

I can't tell. I really thought he was faking for those reasons, too. He knows way too many complicated words to screw up the simple ones, he knows way to much American slang, and most people who post in English as a second language do not use chat speak and would never type "yeah".

But I think he is a Muslim. The clue is the ending of his posts with the word "peace". Muslims do things like that. One thing about Muslims is that they are very polite, and they use a lot solicitous phrases in their communications.

But then again, he's the rudest Muslim I've ever encountered. In all my time posting about Islam at IMDb, I never had a Muslim ever be that rude to me and I pissed many of them off. They'd be angry, but they'd never be rude about it.

I can't tell. I think he might be a Muslim, but I don't think he's posting from Egypt, and he's probably around 14 or 15. Not 20. But who knows?

I loved American History X. It was an awesome movie with a good moral to it.

I've heard about. I used to post at a movie site and a lot of people would mention a scene in that movie about some guy getting his head bashed against a side walk. Or something like that.

Or maybe I'm confusing it with another movie. American Psycho maybe?

I can't remember. I should go look it up.

I've heard about. I used to post at a movie site and a lot of people would mention a scene in that movie about some guy getting his head bashed against a side walk. Or something like that.

Or maybe I'm confusing it with another movie. American Psycho maybe?

I can't remember. I should go look it up.
No, you got it. But they don't show it.

I can't tell. I really thought he was faking for those reasons, too. He knows way too many complicated words to screw up the simple ones, he knows way to much American slang, and most people who post in English as a second language do not use chat speak and would never type "yeah".

But I think he is a Muslim. The clue is the ending of his posts with the word "peace". Muslims do things like that. One thing about Muslims is that they are very polite, and they use a lot solicitous phrases in their communications.

But then again, he's the rudest Muslim I've ever encountered. In all my time posting about Islam at IMDb, I never had a Muslim ever be that rude to me and I pissed many of them off. They'd be angry, but they'd never be rude about it.

I can't tell. I think he might be a Muslim, but I don't think he's posting from Egypt, and he's probably around 14 or 15. Not 20. But who knows?

haha old man is going :cuckoo: who is that is he muslim? is he an american ?
is he an american muslim? is he a troll?
no he is not a troll.. no he is a troll
he is 15 he is 14 who knows..
old man is talking to himself hahaha :banana:
haha take it easy on yourself old man

Forum List

Back