how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

why dont us army free china from their dicitatores or north korea which i think its a real therat not like iraq

why iraq why iraq ? .................................... whispering '' gas ''
i just wonder why

China never threatend the US. North Korea is being dealt with but because of intervention from other Asian nations with alot at stake, a full scale invasion can't take place.

America has no real allies in the middle east. So we are attacking terrorist groups and the nations that harbored and funded them. Thats why Afghanistan and Iraq have been attacked.

not at all
islam forbidden slavery since 300 years so you cant just say slavery exists in ara b world thats maybe in ''your little world''

and thanks for your history class
yeah but nobody cared about thoes black people who died in new orleans

the help came way late
like its african country in us state or maybe because they were black

why dont us army free china from their dicitatores or north korea which i think its a real therat not like iraq

i just wonder why

The UN gave 17 different reasons....

By the way, how much "gas" do you think Iraq is exporting to the US currently?

not at all
islam forbidden slavery since 300 years so you cant just say slavery exists in ara b world thats maybe in ''your little world''

the help came way late

You missed the point: slavery not only existed at one time in the Arab world, Arabs traded in slave. You better do a lot more research about what happened in New Orleans before spouting that crap too.

!!!
i mean did iraqi ever asked for freedom from usa
haha
did they ever do that ?

i hate sadam though thats another story but the people of a country dont need some other country to get for them freedom

who asked you for freedom ?

I don't give a rat's ass if you wanted freedom or not. But because you had a dictator that threatened us and supported terrorists who killed Americans, we were forced to act. Right now we see the best solution to our problem is to create a stable democracy in Iraq.

A quicker, less expensive alternate solution would have been for us to remain in our comfortable aircraft 70,000 feet above you and unleash a few hydrogen bombs on every major city, killing 99% of your population instantly, and watching the remainder die slowly with their skin falling off. But we decided to do the more humane, Christian thing instead, which was to knock off your dictator and lend you a helping hand towards the 21st century.

And don't worry about North Korea, Iran and Syria. We have plans for them.:rock:

i better do some researches yeah
i should do that
but thats what i heard over in the news from some black people
and some white actors
i watch abc news a lot
so i thought that bush didnt care about black people
but i must be wrong
i must do some researches :gross2:

not at all

the help came way late

His english appears to be improving, and its becoming obvious that he's a troll.

i just wonder why

well the president of iraq arranged to have bush 41 assasinated

oh you wanna bomb us with nuclear weapons oh god how would u think so

i dont think that usa would do that again after what they done to japan
and killed like 200.000 i guess
that was mean
oh but how would i say that
every country have the right to defend itself
god bless america haha :thup:

i better do some researches yeah
i should do that
but thats what i heard over in the news from some black people
and some white actors
i watch abc news a lot
so i thought that bush didnt care about black people
but i must be wrong
i must do some researches :gross2:

You listen to what ACTORS and ABC NEWS says? No wonder you don't understand America. That's like picking your nose for info. :poke:

oh you wanna bomb us with nuclear weapons oh god how would u think so
i dont think that usa would do that again after what they done to japan
and killed like 200.000 i guess
that was mean
oh but how would i say that
every country have the right to defend itself
god bless america haha :thup:

actually we dont' want to bomb anyone....we just want to be left alone

the japanese attacked pearl harbour and started WWII for the americans prior to that america was minding its own business ...if i remember correctly the arabs were allies of the nazis

maybe because your rich or powerful or have some military in everywhere in the world or they just jealous like girls
i wanna know why the world hates usa so bad
:smoke:

no clue, maybe you can tell us?

i have one for you why do arabs cut peoples heads off on video?

Forum List

Back