How Many People Can You Name in This Photo of Obama’s Cabinet?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
a_610x408.jpg

Examine the photo of President Obama's cabinet above, which was recently posted on the White House's official Flickr page. Count the number of people you can identify. Then scroll down to see what your score means.

0 people: You are blind, not your fault.

1 person: Really, just Obama? Very funny.

2–3 people: You might be 6 years old.

4–7 people: You have reached a socially acceptable level of familiarity with Obama's cabinet.

8–12 people: You read the news every day.

13–17 people: You read the news all day.

18–20 people: Okay, now you're just showing off.

21–23 people: You work in the White House.

A perfect 24 out of 24: You are personal friends with Small Business Administrator Karen G. Mills.

I got 12 by full name, and another 5 or so that I knew who they were but couldn't remember their name. Like the Asian guy next to Panetta.

There's the guy who is withholding evidence on his involvement with the murder of a US Border Guard.

There's the guy who says "We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,"

There's the guy who is withholding evidence on his involvement with the murder of a US Border Guard.

There's the guy who says "We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,"

You mean because it would be against the law for him to do so?

Sean Hannity never tells you that part, does he? :lol:

Keep profiting off of that dead Border Agent's death, Frank. Print more t-shirts!!!

a_610x408.jpg

Examine the photo of President Obama's cabinet above, which was recently posted on the White House's official Flickr page. Count the number of people you can identify. Then scroll down to see what your score means.

4–7 people: You have reached a socially acceptable level of familiarity with Obama's cabinet.

A perfect 24 out of 24: You are personal friends with Small Business Administrator Karen G. Mills.

The big black guy on the end looks like Al Roker.
Do I get any points for that.I'm gonna take another look at it.

a_610x408.jpg

The big black guy on the end looks like Al Roker.
Do I get any points for that.I'm gonna take another look at it.
I thought the same thing!

I got 8...
The poll should have been
When was the last time this President spoke to any of them at length???

I recognize.
Holder
Sebielus
Clinton
Geithner
LaHood
Panetta
Nepalitano
I can't remember the Sec. of Labor's name but she thinks illegals have the same rights we do Hilda Solis.. sec. of labor.

The one in the lime jacket is the Sec. of Education Amne Duncan

I'll add em as I remember em.

Last edited:
Well I counted Biden so i am -1
And I'm guessing that's Valerie Jarrett... so I am now maybe -2

So I'm gonna go with 6..

That has to be Valerie sitting so close to Obama.
I don't think he gets to go to the can without her right there to help him...
Ahhh she's not in his cabinet.She is his adviser.
I am now down to 5.

This is a stupid game.

Last edited:
Without cheating, I got 12: Duncan, Holder, Chu, LaHood, Geithner, Lew, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Panetta, Vilsack, Napolitano

That puts me on the high end of "you read the news every day" and just below "you read the news all day", which seems about right. There were others whose names I knew but whose faces I didn't recognize. If I'd been thinking more carefully, I probably could have figured out who Shinseki and Rice were.

Incidentally, many of these people are not actually members of Obama's cabinet. Many of them are of Cabinet-rank but not in the Cabinet (The Cabinet | The White House). And Obama himself is neither in the Cabinet or of Cabinet-rank (he outranks the Cabinet).

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot to list Sebelius. I guess that puts me on the low end of "you read the news all day".

Last edited:
Last edited:

You mean because it would be against the law for him to do so?

Sean Hannity never tells you that part, does he? :lol:

Keep profiting off of that dead Border Agent's death, Frank. Print more t-shirts!!!

You mean it's legal for the AG to provide criminals with weapons that are then used in the murder of US citizens?

Wow.

Live and learn

I see felons, future Federal Prison inmates.

a_610x408.jpg

I recognize.
Holder
Sebielus
Clinton
Geithner
LaHood
Panetta
Nepalitano
I can't remember the Sec. of Labor's name but she thinks illegals have the same rights we do Hilda Solis.. sec. of labor.

The one in the lime jacket is the Sec. of Education Amne Duncan

I'll add em as I remember em.
Good job! I couldn't remember LaHood's name, but I recognized his mug.

Forum List

Back