How many others a being cautious?

I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

I've never put a bumper sticker on my car but this is the year I would do it. But the same thought ran through my mind and I just bought new tires.... :confused:

"Not gonna do it....wouldn't be prudent." Dana Carvey

Totally agree. I avoid anything I feel won't make a difference, and could cause me problems. I follow my own advice, "When in doubt, don't. " :D I call it being responsible for myself.

I just did two searches
1 - stolen republican campaign signs Indiana
and got [Republican's] Candidate's signs stolen, vandalized » Greensburg Daily News, Greensburg, IN

And
2 - stolen democrat campaign signs Indiana
and got: State Rep. Candidate Says Nearly 40 Campaign Signs Were Stolen Or Destroyed « CBS Boston

ASHLAND (CBS) – A candidate running for state representative says someone is destroying his campaign signs.

Jon Fetherston says his campaign erected 110 yard signs around Ashland three weeks ago.

Since then, the campaign reports almost 40 of them have been either stolen or cut up into pieces.

Fetherston believes someone is targeting him, saying that other political signs at the same locations have gone untouched. All of the damaged and stolen signs have been replaced.

He is running against incumbent Democrat Tom Sannicandro.

Virtually all the theft and vandalism turns out to be D on R. What do they do when they can't simply take a knife and slice it into pieced because it's attached to a car, and a key already in their hand?

Around here the Ds argue that it's illegal to place a sign on a right away and it's their duty to remove them. lol Of course they are selective about the signs they remove.

Last edited:
I still see people in Texas with Obama 2008 stickers on their cars for Christs sake.

You'll be fine.

Texas is generally conservative, and conservatives as republicans are tolerant of public statements by Libs. Here in Indiana, a state comparably conservative to Texas, neighborhood campaign signs put up by Republicans tend to disappear at night, while Dem's signs stay put. It's just something we have to live with.

R bumper stickers are not common here while Ds are, and that signifies the risk.

Oh fucking PLEASE.

Please what? It was well known people stole Mccain signs out of yards. Happened where I am and will this time as well.

I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

Put one on your cow, and see if the locals keep on tipping her over.

Forum List

Back