How many others a being cautious?

I don't like bumper stickers, never have put one my car and will never do it. Yard sign, sure, bumper sticker, nope!

I don't like bumper stickers, never have put one my car and will never do it. Yard sign, sure, bumper sticker, nope!

Oh, there isn't enough political signage out there already. Yours will tip the balance!

I see you're also ignorant of the evolving, dynamic nature of language.

Put the bumper sticker on your car, you spineless lobster.

Ok, now maybe I will go for being a spineless lobster sure beats being a pussy or a retard. Spineless lobster, anti-seafood. I think you have some definite anger issues.

Oh, now you're just being biologically ignorant!

Hmmm is biologically ignorant the better then spineless lobster????? I am a little confused, are you saying that lobster is not seafood?

See, in two responses we can see the seething liberal anger.

And there is the issue. The libs are acting like a bunch of loons off their meds. During the last election they were putting bumper stickers on other people's cars. This time around I wouldn't be surprised if they vandalized you for having anything other than Obama on your car. It's still an opportunity to beat the piss out of someone either way. But scratch removal is not cheap.

I really do understand why you're concerned....i've thought of that too. The majority of people wouldn't do a thing, but there's always those one or 2 everywhere that would flatten your tires! The only reason i won't put a bumper sticker on my car is because i hate bumper stickers. but i am getting a Romney/Ryan sign for my yard. Hope my house is still standing by election time! Lol!

I still see people in Texas with Obama 2008 stickers on their cars for Christs sake.

You'll be fine.

Actually I am just too forgetful and just have not put it on. But the thought does run through my head. I'll try and put it on tomorrow and keep you folks informed. If I do does that make me a retard as some have said? But if I don't does that make me a pussy?

Yes to both things.

What are you hoping to accomplish with a Bumper Sticker? People don't give a shit what the guy in the car in front of them thinks about anything. All they care about is that they're not a jackass or incompetent driver.

What, you think somebody is going to see your special fancy slogan for Romney on there and think "Oh, I should go check out what this Romney fellow is all about! Who knows, I might even vote this year!"

It doesn't work like that.

If you want to put that bumper sticker on your car but you don't, that makes you a pussy. If you don't want to put that bumper sticker on there and you don't... that makes you smart. Why do you need a god damn bumper sticker on your car?

I wonder what goes through the minds of individuals who have bumper stickers on their car. Are they entirely vain and wondering, "I wonder what these people around me think of my choice of sticker!"

I think you have a point, advertisements never work.

Ok, now maybe I will go for being a spineless lobster sure beats being a pussy or a retard. Spineless lobster, anti-seafood. I think you have some definite anger issues.

Oh, now you're just being biologically ignorant!

Hmmm is biologically ignorant the better then spineless lobster????? I am a little confused, are you saying that lobster is not seafood?

eYN9e.jpg

I really do understand why you're concerned....i've thought of that too. The majority of people wouldn't do a thing, but there's always those one or 2 everywhere that would flatten your tires! The only reason i won't put a bumper sticker on my car is because i hate bumper stickers. but i am getting a Romney/Ryan sign for my yard. Hope my house is still standing by election time! Lol!

WTF?????? You might as well put up a burning cross in your yard. Spinless, pussy, retarded lobster!!!! :lol:

See, in two responses we can see the seething liberal anger.

And there is the issue. The libs are acting like a bunch of loons off their meds. During the last election they were putting bumper stickers on other people's cars. This time around I wouldn't be surprised if they vandalized you for having anything other than Obama on your car. It's still an opportunity to beat the piss out of someone either way. But scratch removal is not cheap.

If they were smart they would be taking Obama stickers off of cars, but they are not so they won't.

Actually I am just too forgetful and just have not put it on. But the thought does run through my head. I'll try and put it on tomorrow and keep you folks informed. If I do does that make me a retard as some have said? But if I don't does that make me a pussy?

Yes to both things.

What are you hoping to accomplish with a Bumper Sticker? People don't give a shit what the guy in the car in front of them thinks about anything. All they care about is that they're not a jackass or incompetent driver.

What, you think somebody is going to see your special fancy slogan for Romney on there and think "Oh, I should go check out what this Romney fellow is all about! Who knows, I might even vote this year!"

It doesn't work like that.

If you want to put that bumper sticker on your car but you don't, that makes you a pussy. If you don't want to put that bumper sticker on there and you don't... that makes you smart. Why do you need a god damn bumper sticker on your car?

I wonder what goes through the minds of individuals who have bumper stickers on their car. Are they entirely vain and wondering, "I wonder what these people around me think of my choice of sticker!"

I think you have a point, advertisements never work.

Your sarcasm is not lost on me, idiot.

Political Elections are one of the most advertised thing in this country. People know who Romney is... people know who Obama is.

A bumper sticker is a piss poor way to "get out the vote". It doesn't tell them anything they don't already know. Even apolitical people know who Romney is, and they probably already have an opinion formed.

I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

Grow some balls you fucking pussy.

Quit worrying about some imagined boogeymen and put them on your car.

Bumper stickers are for retards though.
Bumper stickers are... But decals not so much.

I still see people in Texas with Obama 2008 stickers on their cars for Christs sake.

You'll be fine.

Texas is generally conservative, and conservatives as republicans are tolerant of public statements by Libs. Here in Indiana, a state comparably conservative to Texas, neighborhood campaign signs put up by Republicans tend to disappear at night, while Dem's signs stay put. It's just something we have to live with.

R bumper stickers are not common here while Ds are, and that signifies the risk.

Oh, there isn't enough political signage out there already. Yours will tip the balance!

Nope, I don't like to put bumper stickers on a my car. Yards signs, only if I know them or really want to see get elected.

So what is your opinion on bumper stickers and yard signs?

I want to put a Romney bumper sticker on my car but honestly I am a little bit concerned about what the liberal left might do. The back of the check signers I am not sure might just do it some damage. Hate to be so cautious but I don't think a bumper sticker will win Romney the election, Obama is doing that.

I agree with you and I'm a bit concerned. I don't want my truck scratched up or vandalized by some lib with nothing better to do. We all put up with those Obama/Biden signs last time around without incident. Of course, Obama told his supporters last time to get in people's faces and argue. Civil disobedience was encouraged. I don't think anything has changed considering how they support OWS and all that violence.

Also, I LOVE your sig. So true!!

Go ahead make my day

Grow some balls you fucking pussy.

Quit worrying about some imagined boogeymen and put them on your car.

Bumper stickers are for retards though.

May I suggest romney's way to get a pair. Well as many money can buy.
causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4766-mitt-magicsack.jpg

Last edited:

I agree with you and I'm a bit concerned. I don't want my truck scratched up or vandalized by some lib with nothing better to do. We all put up with those Obama/Biden signs last time around without incident. Of course, Obama told his supporters last time to get in people's faces and argue. Civil disobedience was encouraged. I don't think anything has changed considering how they support OWS and all that violence.

The nice thing about Obama supporters they can keep the same sticker they had last election and just black out the "Hope and Change" slogan.

The nice thing about Obama supporters they can keep the same sticker they had last election and just black out the "Hope and Change" slogan.

44 did 4 I say 4 mores a fact jack!
4444 you're not gonna see that number again on the presidential list.
And go masturbate that's not on your own jack enjoy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back